Preparation for UA

There were now 3 weeks left until the first day of U.A began and today was just like any other day at Aldera Middle School.

Izuku was paying attention to the teacher and taking accurate notes while Kyouka admired him from behind with a smile on her face. 'He's already accepted into U.A and he still wants to keep his grades up for middle school.'

It had only been a few days since the two friends got accepted into U.A and All Might had told them to expect their school uniforms and they would have to submit their Quirk Registration forms for the Clothing Allowance soon.

It was so surreal that all of this was happening so suddenly. A year ago, she never would've expected to be trained by All Might for U.A. And next thing she knew, she and Izuku were trained by him for 10 months straight and she even got to spend a lot more time with her hero. But the best part about all this is that Izuku finally got a quirk which is something he's been wanting all his life and better yet, it's a quirk that was passed on by his idol.

All of his life, people said he could never become a hero and even All Might himself has said this to the boy. She still hasn't forgotten about that and one day she plans to get him back for doubting her hero, but she'll go a little easy on him since he made up for that the same day.

After a while, the school bell rang and everyone started to get up from their seats, but the teacher then cleared his throat. "Bakugo, Jirou, Midoriya, please meet me in my office."

The three teens raised an eyebrow and nodded before starting to follow the teacher to his office.

'Is this about U.A?' Kyouka thought to herself as she stayed in the back and couldn't help but glare at Bakugo. 'I guess this confirms he passed... Fuck...'

Soon they all entered the teacher's office and he sat down before smiling at the students. "I can't believe that we have not one, not two, but three students from our school heading off to U.A. And to think, you're one of them Midoriya. It's a miracle."

Kyouka clenched her fist as she heard that and looked at the teacher, resisting to tell him off. One of the things she knew she would never miss from this middle school is the teachers who never cared about Izuku. 'Damn bastard. I wish I could beat your ass for doubting him all this time. Unfortunately, doing that will probably make me lose my place at U.A.'

Bakugo glanced at the two friends as his eyes widened for a split second. 'What the fuck?! Those two losers made it into U.A?! That can't be right! Earlobes is weak and Deku is quirkless!'

The ash blonde boy did his best to suppress his rage at the moment as he glared at the green haired boy. He knew that he was going to have a talk with that nerd as soon as possible and get to the bottom of this.

"I'm very proud that three of my students have made it into U.A. I feel like I've done an excellent job as your teacher. Mind if I take a little bit of credit for your success?" The teacher asked as he laughed.

"Of course, academics were very important in the written test." Izuku said as he bowed to the teacher.

The purple haired girl gently lifted his head back up and sighed. She didn't want to say anything to discourage Izuku because she knows that he was just being nice. But now she wanted to beat the teacher even more with how he's acting. 'You could've been helpful if you were actually supportive, you dick. At least we'll both be gone from here in 3 weeks.'

"Yeah, totally." She simply said as twirled around her earphone jack.

Bakugo just scoffed and crossed his arms, sick of how nice Deku was being. 'Does he think that he can look down on our stupid teachers as well?'