Moving Forward

The Sports Festival had finally ended and all of the students had just recently left their classrooms, beginning to make their way home. The sun was now beginning to set as both Kyouka and Izuku were walking towards the campus exit, having just been told some information from Aizawa. He announced to their class that they have the next 2 days of school off.

This was good news to Kyouka, finally having a nice break after training these past 2 weeks and today feeling like it lasted forever. She would much prefer having a break that's a little longer than 2 days, but she'll take what she can get.

At least she had removed all of her bandages right after the awards ceremony and looked as good as new now. It was the exact same situation for most of her classmates. Unfortunately, Izuku's right arm was stuck in a sling, still recovering from his surgery.

On the upside, Ochako and Momo had gone ahead of them after Kyouka insisted that they go ahead, so she could help Izuku with his stuff.

She mainly insisted that to be alone with Izuku, but her plan was almost foiled when Ochako offered a helping hand. Thankfully, Momo intervened by asking Ochako to accompany her to the station, saying that she didn't want to be alone.

And of course, Ochako couldn't refuse her request and agreed while trying to hide her reluctance.

'Do I have a wingman now? Or is it wingwoman? Either way, I have two things to thank Yaoyorozu for now. Makes me almost feel bad for beating her in our match. Hopefully, she can pull off more stunts like that in the future. Could she also possibly bribe Uraraka to stay away from Izuku? Wait, damn, I can't make it too obvious that I want Uraraka to stay away. That'll make me look horrible. Guess I won't be able to demand too much from Yaoyorozu.'

Kyouka cupped her chin as she imagined more possibilities that could come from having Momo. Unfortunately, she didn't seem like the type who would always make sure that Kyouka stays alone with Izuku, but having it happen once in a while is better than not having it at all.

She then looked at Izuku, hearing him humming a little song to himself as she smiled, letting the music flow into her ears. She would've enjoyed it a little longer, if not for the demonic-sounding growl nearby her.

Bakugo walked past the two friends, growling with the medal still in his mouth as he kept his teeth clenched the entire time.

Kirishima was walking by the explosive boy and patted his back, sighing. "Come on, man. You can at least hold onto that medal with your hand."

Bakugo just growled louder, shaking his head as Izuku sweatdropped. "Hopefully these next 2 days will allow Kacchan to cool off..."

"I don't know, it's kind of entertaining to see him being all butthurt." Kyouka remarked with a smirk. "It's a nice change of pace to see him getting angry over victory out of all things. Kinda ironic."

"It is a different kind of anger I've seen from him, that's for sure."

"Okay, enough about Bakugo." Kyouka said before clearing her throat. "You know how we talked about going out to celebrate, right? You mind if we take a small rain check on that?"

Izuku raised an eyebrow. "Celebrate? You still want to celebrate? I mean, of course I have no problem with it, but I'm curious."

"Well, I know we didn't win, but I'd like to think we gave a killer performance, especially you. So I think that we earned ourselves a little celebration." Kyouka replied before quietly mumbling to herself. "Your loss was total bullshit anyway."

"I guess you have a point there. In that case, I don't mind a rain check. I'm glad to be going out in the first place."

"So how much longer does your arm have to be in that sling?" Kyouka asked, pointing at the sling.