Trouble at Camp

It was the 3rd day of camp, and the boys of Class 1-A were training like their lives depended on it as the sun rose. Most of them were doing somewhat fine, albeit a little tired, but a few certain boys weren't having the best time with only getting 2 hours of sleep.

Katsuki did everything to fight off his drowsiness as he stuck his hands in the barrel drum of boiling water before firing a massive explosion into the air. "I'm awake, dammit!"

The explosion combined with the screaming forced Sato to wake up from his sleep eating, until slowly falling back to sleep as he shoved more chocolate into his mouth.

Sero and Mineta were having a kind of capture duel, constantly using their quirks on each other to try to capture the other person.

Sero was crying out in pain from using his tape for 40 minutes straight so far, and blood flowed down Mineta's head from using too many balls. Yet, they continued on without any signs of stopping until the other one is captured.

Kaminari fell to the ground at Kirishima's feet, his brain completely fried. "Whey..."

Kirishima stood there with his body hardened, yet slightly twitching from having just been hit with 1.3 million volts of electricity as he grit his teeth. "That woke me up..." He looked over at Shoto, who was sitting in his barrel drum of water with a circle of fire surrounding the drum, and waved at him. "Yo, Todoroki! Help me out too, yeah?!"

Shoto extinguished the fire around him and stepped out of the drum, wringing water out of shirt and shorts. "Sure, but would you rather have me start out with ice or fire?"

Kirishima gave him a toothy grin. "Surprise me!"

Shoto shook some water off his left arm before shooting a blast of fire at Kirishima.

Kirishima positioned his arms in front of his body to shield himself, but his hardening slowly became undone as his eyelids fluttered.

Before the fire could hit Kirishima, Izuku tackled him out of the way, the fire singeing off some of his hair.

Izuku lightly panted as he sat on the ground, a small flame still lit on his hair. He looked down to see Kirishima laying down and gave a small smile. "Are you okay?"

"Yep...I'm good." Kirishima groaned as he got up, sitting next to Izuku. "Thanks for the save, Midoriya. Wait, you got a little..." He hardened two of his fingers before extinguishing the flame on Izuku's hair. "I'm sure glad I asked you to supervise my training."

"You alright, Midoriya? You're not burned, are you?" Shoto asked, tilting his head.

Izuku shook his head, smiling. "No burns here." He stretched his arms. "You can go back to your training, Todoroki. As his supervisor, I think it's best if Kirishima takes a break from training his hardening against the elements."

Shoto gave a simple nod, glancing at Kirishima to see that he was okay before dipping back into the barrel drum.

"Aww c'mon. I can still tank a few fire or ice attacks. What happened back there was only a fluke." Kirishima pounded his hardened fists together. "Put me back out there, coach!"

"Maybe it was only a fluke, but I think it's best that we don't risk it until later on in the day when we're all feeling more awake and alert." Izuku suggested as he let out a sigh. "But I do feel bad that the only reason you feel that I need to supervise you is because I woke everybody up last night, resulting in all of us starting earlier than usual and being exhausted."

Kirishima lightly shoved Izuku with his shoulder. "Don't beat yourself up over that, Midoriya. It's not a manly thing to blame yourself when you're not entirely at fault. We all participated in making all that noise last night."