All Might Vs Nomu

All Might continued to step forward as his angered expression didn't leave his face. "I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here."

'Dammit, All Might. You're late.' Kyouka thought to herself as she started to smile and wiped away her tears. 'But better late than never. Thank you, All Might.'

"Have no fear students..." The number one hero said before ripping off his tie. "Because I am here!"

"After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up." Shigaraki said as he stood up, giving his full attention to All Might.

A group of low-level villains looked up at the hero, not believing that he's actually here as they stood their ground.

"Holy crap. It's All Might. I've never seen the guy in person before."

"I didn't expect him to be so huge."

"Heh. This is no time to talk, you idiots. If we strike now, we can kill hi-"

Suddenly, the entire group of villains were knocked out by the hero as he grabbed Aizawa and looked down at the injured hero. "I'm sorry, Aizawa. I should've been here."

He then grabbed all three teens in an instant, taking them away from the villains. In the process, he managed to have the hand on Shigaraki's face fall onto the ground. The hero then put all the teens down as the purple haired girl widened her eyes as she looked around to see that she wasn't even near where she was before. 'He's so fast... I didn't even have time to blink...'

Even though the girl has known All Might for over a year now, she still had no idea what the hero's fully capable of. The most impressive feat she's seen him do in person is taking down that sludge villain with one punch and changing the weather. And right now she wondered if she was going to see All Might give it his all during this fight. Maybe she would see what the hero is fully capable of today.

"Everybody back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time." All Might ordered the teens as he looked at the villains.

"Yes, sir." Momo responded as she started to create a stretcher before gently laying Aizawa on it. "Jirou, can you lend me a hand?"

"Yeah, no problem." Kyouka said with a nod and grabbed one end of the stretcher as Momo grabbed the other end before they both lifted it up.

"You saved us, All Might." Izuku said as he looked up at his hero.

Shigaraki panted as he put his hands on his face to cover it up. "No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to go this way. He's still fast, Father. Somehow he managed to hit me." He then walked over to the hand that fell off his face before picking it up and putting it back on his face. "Of course a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved. But he's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true, after all." The villain gave a crazed smile as he looked at the hero. "All Might really is getting weaker."

The green haired looked at Aizawa for a second before looking at his hero. "All Might, you can't! That brain villain took One For- I-I smashed him, but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!"

Momo looked confused at what Izuku was about to say, but Kyouka knew perfectly well as she internally sighed in relief. 'That was close. But I heard that villain with the hands mention that All Might is getting weaker. Does he know about All Might's injury?'

"Young Midoriya!" All Might said before looking back at the boy and giving him the peace sign as he smiled widely. "I got this!"

Izuku hesitated for a moment before starting to walk away with the two girls as they held the stretcher with Aizawa on it.