Attack on the USJ

All of the villains had finished coming out of the purple fog before the purple fog began to talk. "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from U.A, All Might should be here as well."

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." Aizawa accused the villains as he kept his eyes trained on all of them.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play." The villain with the hand on his face said as he outstretched his arms.

Aizawa's scarf and hair started to rise as he activated his quirk in response to the villain's threat.

Kyouka felt her body tense up at the threat as she stood her ground in front of Izuku. She could tell these villains were just as or more dangerous than the sludge villain. She knew that both her and Izuku could fight now, but it didn't make her feel any less scared about these villains. The ones that intimidated her the most were the fog villain, the hand villain, and the villain that looks like a monster. 'What's going to happen...?'

"What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of them get into a U.A facility this secure?" Kirishima asked as he started to feel a little nervous at the sight of villains.

"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asked as she looked at the Pro Hero.

Thirteen looked back but looked clueless herself. "Good question. I'm not sure."

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught." Todoroki analyzed as most of the students looked amazed by this. "They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

"Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." Aizawa ordered the student as he stood in front of everyone.

"Yes, sir." Kaminari said before starting an attempt to communicate with the school.

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one on one fights. That's not gonna help with a group." Izuku explained in concern for his teacher.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." Aizawa said as he looked at Izuku before returning his attention back to the villains. "I'll leave it to you, Thirteen."

Aizawa then jumped down the stairs before starting to take down multiple villains on his own while Izuku watched in amazement, not noticing that everyone else was running away. "He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him."

"Izuku, we have to go!" Kyouka shouted as she grabbed his arm, causing the boy to widen his eyes.

"R-Right. Sorry." The green haired boy said with a nod before running with the rest of the students.

Suddenly the fog villain appeared in front of them, blocking them from the exit. "There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."