Announcement of the Festival

Kyouka was twirling around her earphone jack as she sat in class, staring at the ceiling while taking the occasional glance at Izuku who was currently checking his notes to make sure he's prepared for class.

She certainly felt a lot better than she did yesterday. She didn't have any trouble sleeping nor did she have any nightmares last night and today just felt like a completely normal school day. It was like she could just simply forget about the events that occurred 2 days ago and could just go on with life as usual.

However, she was not very fond of the conversations she was currently overhearing and it was putting a bit of a damper on her mood.

"You guys! Did you watch the news last night?" Toru asked in an excited tone.

"Yeah." Ojiro replied with a nod.

"It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time!" The invisible girl exclaimed before looking bummed out. "Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background."

"Probably not." Shoji commented, causing the other boy to widen his eyes.

"It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves." The tailed boy said with a smile, trying to reassure the girl.

"We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities." Kaminari said as he looked back at Kirishima.

Kirishima nodded as he looked at the boy. "Yeah, it's kind of crazy, right?"

'I don't want to hear about this kind of crap right now...' The purple haired girl thought to herself as she began to cover her ears and laid her head on the desk. 'Can't they talk about this somewhere else?'

She had just gotten finished forgetting about the villain attack and now these guys were just bringing it up so casually. She then decided to just tune out the rest of the students as she plugged her earphone jack into her phone to listen to some music.

"Who knows what would've happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up." Sero said as he laid his head on his arms.

"Why'd you say that?! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!" Mineta shouted in a panicked tone as he stood on his seat.

"Oh, shut up! Grow a pair, loser!" Bakugo shouted as he turned towards the midget.

Sato turned towards Tokoyami as he smiled. "Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy? That dude was super strong and he still destroyed him!"

"Yes. His strength is truly a thing of wonder." Tokoyami said with his eyes closed.

Izuku then looked at the clock and smiled before standing up as he cleared his throat. "Alright, everyone, class is about to start. I hope you're all ready for today."

"Don't tell me to be ready, you damn nerd!" Bakugo shouted as he grinded his teeth together.

"You got it, class rep!" Kaminari replied with a thumbs up.

"Bakugo, don't yell at the beginning of class! It's utterly disrespectful!" Iida shouted at the explosive boy.

Sero raised an eyebrow as he looked at Iida. "But aren't you yelling too, Iida?"

The blue haired boy widened his eyes before gritting his teeth as he looked down at his desk. "Dang it..."

"Don't sweat it!" Ochako reassured her friend with a smile.

'Sorry, Iida.' The green haired boy thought to himself as he sweatdropped before sitting back down.

"Hey, Tsu. So..." Mina started as she leaned her seat back and almost fell before being caught by Tsuyu. "Who do you think's gonna teach class today?"