Battle Trials Begin

Kyouka and Izuku were both walking in the halls, making their way to class for their first regular day at U.A.

Today would be the day that all of their regular classes would begin and have an idea of what classes should be like for the rest of the year. They both were aware that most of the classes consisted of core classes like English, history, math, etc so that part was a no brainer.

Kyouka wasn't very much excited for those core classes, but of course Izuku didn't care and still seemed excited for classes to begin.

Soon, they had arrived at class 1-A and saw that everyone was seated with Aizawa laying down in his sleeping bag. 'Is this how it's going to be every day?'

She and Izuku walked to the only two empty seats in the room and thankfully they were very close to each other.

However, there were three main problems when it came to the seats. One of them was right behind Bakugo, the other was right next to him, and both seats weren't directly next to each other. If Kyouka had one regret about middle school, it's that she sat behind Izuku for 3 years in a row. Now she wanted to be right next to him and she wasn't going to let that chance slip away now.

Izuku had already taken a seat behind Bakugo much to the explosive boy's annoyance so that left Kyouka with no other choice.

She then walked in front of a boy with long black hair who was sitting next to Izuku before crossing her arms. "Hey. Give me your seat. You can sit in front of me."

"What? Just take that empty seat. What's the big deal?" The black haired boy asked as he gave her a weird look.

Suddenly, an earphone jack was sent to his eye before stopping only a couple of centimeters away, causing the boy to flinch. "I said... give me your seat. I don't want to ask you too many times. But hey, I hear eyepatches are the latest fashion trend anyways."

"M-Mr. Aizawa, can you tell her she's not allowed to do that?" The boy requested as he stared down the earphone jack, feeling a shiver down his spine as it got closer to his eye.

"I don't care. Just take a seat and be quiet. Class starts in a few minutes." Aizawa simply said before returning to his nap.

"You heard the man. Just take a seat and be quiet." The purple haired girl said with an innocent smile on her face.

"F-Fine, but please take that thing away from my eye." The black haired boy said as the earphone jack backed away before he stood up and took the empty seat in front of his original one. "Girls are so weird..."

"Much obliged." Kyouka said as she sat right next to Izuku before looking at him, seeing that he's completely focused on his notebook since the two of them saw Mt. Lady doing hero work on their way to school.

'I would rather have him writing notes on some other hero, but I guess I can't tell him what he can or can't write about.' She thought to herself with a sigh as she started taking out her class materials.

XXX

English class had begun only a few minutes ago and Kyouka was bored out of her mind as she listened to Present Mic teach. 'So dull... Even he can't make this class exciting.'

It seemed like the core classes would be just like middle school, but the teachers seemed way better even though she's only seen Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic so far. There has been zero favoritism shown and so far the only student that has been scolded is Bakugo.

"Hey everybody, look alive! Grammar rules!" Present Mic shouted to the class, seeing that most of the students didn't care much.

Only three students were paying close attention and took precise notes. Those students were Izuku, Iida, and that one black haired girl who sits two seats behind Izuku. The girl then raised her hand to answer Present Mic's previous question.