Chapter 23~ Did you hear?

Tris POV
Summer has turned into fall, and you can feel winter on its toes. My relationship with tobias has been great!

Bang
"Do you really need to slam your locker??" I say turning to tobias before first period. "morning to you too." Tobias says smirking. "see you in class." he says walking away. "tris tris! did you hear?!?" chris asks skipping up to my locker. Yes. Skipping.

"Hear what?" I ask totally clueless. "About the fall dance silly!" She says in a duh tone. "Oh. No I hadn't." I admit. We start walking to class as Christina continues to talk. "Oh well will asked me so we're going, and I think uriah asked Marlene. I'm so excited!! Dresses and makeup. Dancing and partying! It'll be so much fun!" She squeals. Then skips to her seat. I plop down next to tobias. "Hi." I say and he turns to look at me. "Hey!" He kisses my cheek.

My day flies by surprisingly and the next thing I know I'm at my locker after my last period. "Come on tris!" Chris says waiting for me. "What?" "We're all going to the mall!" She says and I roll my eyes. "You have to come! We're looking at dresses." She says. "Chris I don't even know if I'm going so if I'm not why buy a dress I'll probably only wear once?!" Instead of answering me she drags me by my arm to her car. "Isn this kidnapping??" I ask getting in the front seat. She laughs.

Shop after shop,
Store after store
Bag after bag
This never ending mall trip is killing me! Chris and Marlene had already found their dresses, and Shauna was looking at one right now. They all decided to find autumn colored dresses because of the fall themed dance. Chris's was a light brown Lacey dress, and she chose this enormous brown heels. Marlene chose a cream colored dress and with some cream pumps. "This is the one!" Shauna squeals. Apparently Zeke asked her in the hallway, not as romantic as she would've liked it but she was excited. She held up a yellow dress that was good with her completion, and some sparkly white heels.

"Let's pay and leave!" I tell them. "What about you tris?" Marlene asks. "What about Lynn?" I ask trying to take the subject off me. "Lynn is Lynn. Now what's your excuse?!" Chris says. "Didn't find one. I'll come back tomorrow." I tell them. That satisfies them and we leave.

I get home and plop on my bed and take a nap.