author's note

I know, I KNOW! I hate these author's note too.

just gotta clear some shit, damn.

I do not own any pictures or videos that will be posted on these chapters. All rights to me though on the story line and shit like that. (ion know if i said that right)

To add to it, the following songs mentioned throughout the story are not mine and I do not take any claim to any of them. We are just gonna act like home girl wrote them

Also:

This story will contain the following:

Drugs. If you are someone who suffered through drug addiction or has witness someone who has suffer through an addiction or on the verge of taking drugs, then you DO NOT need to be reading that chapter. It will be mostly weed, maybe a xann or two. If you do not like this then I will make a warning in the beginning of the chapter so you can skip or you cannot read the story.

Sex. If you are someone who suffered through harassment or knows someone who has then you DO NOT need to be reading those chapters. (No mention of sexual assault will be in this story. I do not write that stuff) If you do not like this kind of content then I will put a warning before the chapter begins or you can skip.
Also this author does not encourage unprotected sex or under age sex. If you are currently active be safe and use protection.

Abuse. If you are someone who suffered through abuse or do not feel comfortable reading that, then you DO NOT need to read that chapter. I will leave a warning in the beginning of that chapter. You can either skip it or not read the story.

If you are under the age of 15 then I suggest you should not be reading this. (but are you really gonna listen to me?)

with that I say... enjoy the story :)