Bora Bora 1.7

Right now we were walking around. It was a fun day, went out to the beach, something to eat, gift shop where I scared her with this cute stuff duck. "Today has been the most fun I've had on this trip" she said holding the small duck I ended up buying her. As joke.

"It was, especially when I scared you with that bear" I laughed. She shoved me laughing. Jennifer pulled the bear up in front of her "Ion know how you can get scared of a cute stuff animal"

She rolled her eyes "Looks just like you." I laughed "Cute?"

"Nah, I was talking about the big lips" she said and squeezed the stuffed duck's beak. "Jokes, okay" I laughed

She laughed "Imma name him Elmo"

"Does that mean you'll stop calling me that?" I asked. She nodded her head "Thank god" I chuckled

"So what do we do now Miss. Shot?" She giggled. "Ha ha, very funny" I mocked.

"I was planning on going to go get some take out. Wanna hang at my place?"

She nodded her head "Yeah, I guess I could spend a little more time with your lanky ass"

"You love me and you know it." I smiled

She scoffed jokingly. She got a text and she looked at it and groaned. "Don't tell me someone killed the fun"

"No, just my manger wanting an update on this song" she tucked her phone back in her purse.

"Well is it doing alright?"

She nodded her head "Yeah, it's ight" she shrugged

"Throw a little sum" I smiled

She looked at me "Right now?" I nodded my head "I wanna hear whatchu got"

"Boo I got plenty. Just listen to my songs" She threw up a deuces. I laughed "But it's better to hear the real thing in person"

"Don't get another black eye Miss. Shot" she sloughed

"C'mon do a little something"

She signed "Fine." She gave in. She thought for a second "Okay this one for the album" she said

"Okay, now can I take your order?
I'ma serve 'em what they wanted
Bitches thinkin' they the shit
When they really toilet water
They gon' go against me? They gon' go bar for bar?
I'ma get 'em in the end like Simba did Scar"

I did a little clap "Okay, I see you" I smiled

She laughed "A lil sum sum" she did a little shoulder dance making me laugh. "I can already tell that album gonna be a hit"

"You think so?" I nodded my head "Oh yeah, you going places."

I could tell she was smiling "You nice or whateva"

We found a place to get out for to take back to my villa. After we finished ordering we had to wait so we sat outside at a table. She set the duck on the table and I hit it. "I'm tired of seeing that thing"

She slapped my arm "Don't do my baby" she snared

I laughed "How can a teddy bear take this much attention away from me?" I joked

"It's cuter than you" she joked

"You know you think I'm fine" I smiled. She smiled. "I can say the same about you" she flipped it around to me.

"Yes, I think you are fine. Just took me to see you in that outfit to actually see how fine you are" I laughed

"You're actually kinda cute when you are complementing me" she said pulling her shoulder up