Guest Appearance- Evan Peters

"Where's the TV remote," I sighed as I looked at the brunette man sprawled out on my couch.

"I have no idea," Evan said as he looked away from me, "Maybe it's at the restaurant. Come on, I already booked reservations, and I need someone to go with."

"Lemme guess you had a date with a girl, she canceled it, and now I'm your backup plan," I sighed, "Not because I'm your best friend and you wanna spend quality time with me."

"No, that's not the case, Y/n," Evan scoffed, "That's never been the case. Why would you even think that?"

"You never really have time for me," I shrugged, "So I guess I just assumed."

"That's it," Evan said as he grabbed my arm and got up from the loveseat, "We're going to that restaurant."

I quickly jerked my arm away from him, "No, you're going to that restaurant. I'm staying here and rewatching The Great Gatsby until I pass out. Have fun."

"Come on, Y/n," Evan whined, "Wait- why do you think I never have time for you?"

"You've been standing me up for months now, you ghosted me 12 times, and you've been avoiding me a lot," I answered as I looked him in his chocolate eyes, "I pretend that I don't notice or care, honestly, it hurts. Especially when you're supposedly my best friend."

"I'm so sorry," Evan said softly, "I didn't know you felt like that. I just have a lot going on and..."

"Save it," I spat, "You have so much going on that you can spend time with everyone else except me, you haven't been filming or modeling. You also haven't answered any of my calls or texts, yet you show up here begging for me to hang out with you. I honestly don't want to hear it."

I brought my vision to the TV screen Beauty and the Beast was finally ending and I still hadn't found my remote. I looked at Evan with an annoyed look. I knew he had his it somewhere. The pale man began to skim around the room gazing at everything that wasn't in my direction. He tried his best to not make eye contact with me.

"Evan Thomas Peters, give me back my remote- and now," I demanded.

"First, middle, and last name," Evan chuckled, "Is Netflix so important that you have to transform into my mom?"

"Is going out so important that it makes you act like a dick," I clapped back at him.

Evan sighed, "Touché, Y/n/ touché." He began to unbuckle his belt and dropped his pants. He was standing in his underwear.

"Um, what are you doing," I gasped, "and why are you getting undressed?"

"I'm getting your remote," Evan sighed as he slipped his hand into his boxers and took out the remote, tossing it onto the sofa cushion beside me.

"Why are you like this," I chuckled as I began to look away.

"I'm like this because you make me this way, and I wanna make it up to you," Evan pouted, "And why are you looking away- you've seen me in boxers before. Have you forgotten how many 'scenes' we did together last season?"

"Well, when we filmed those scenes- we didn't have your special guest making an appearance," I laughed.

Evan shot me a confused look as he looked down and began to realize what I had meant. His eyes shot open as he frantically pulled up his pants and buckled them back up.

"I feel like I just saw something I wasn't supposed to see," I said as I brought my gaze back to him, "May I ask again why you are like this?"

The two of us sat in awkward silence until I burst into laughter. Evan quickly followed with an embarrassed chuckle.

"So, is now the wrong time to ask you to go to dinner with me again," Evan asked as he began to scratch the back of his neck.

I shook my head, "How do you still want to go to dinner after what just happened?"

"Because I wanted to take you on a date, Y/n," Evan whined, "That's why I've been distant. I like you, Y/n, way more than I should."

I was taken aback. Evan and I had been friends for so long and now he's confessing that he wants to be more than that. I didn't know how to respond.

He took a deep breath as he continued, "The reason you didn't see my 'special guest' last season is that I had to...never mind."

Evan shook his head as he sat back down on my couch.

"You can't just leave me on a cliffhanger- you're not Ryan Murphy," I shouted, "You 'had to' what?"

Evan chuckled a little at my reaction. I was too eager for the situation we were in, but I'm like a child. You can't tell me a story and not finish it- especially when I've already become invested in the plot.

"I had tape him down," Evan sighed.

I winced at the thought. I know that had to be painful.

"Wait. Is that why you were walking kinda weird most of the time," I gasped.

"Yeah, that's exactly why," Evan nodded his head as he chuckled at the memory.

"I just thought you had to shit the whole time," I tried to hold back a laugh, "Like it takes dedication to work through constipation, I was so inspired by your work ethic."

"What the fuck, Y/n," he laughed, "Why are you like this?"

I placed my hand onto his and kissed him, "I'm like this cause you make me this way. I'm gonna go and get dressed- and we can go out for dinner."

Evan smiled as he scooted closer to me, "Forget the restaurant. I'm gonna cancel the reservations."

"But you were so excited to go out to eat," I whined.

"I've found something better to eat," he chuckled to himself as he looked me up and down.

"Popcorn," I laughed as I grabbed the bowl I had off of the coffee table and handed it to him, "Eat up Old Sport."