Game Night Pt. 2

Practice went the same as usual. Unbearable. I was the only girl on our college's wrestling team, but not for the reasons most people would think. I never wanted to join the lineup or play sports at all. Thanks to Kai's bullshit antics that risked my scholarship, I had to. I admit, I was a damn strong wrestler because of my hatred for men, which expanded thanks to Kai.

Fighting was never the issue, but the guys on the team were. The constant harassment enraged me. Someone could say, 'You're a fighter. Fight them off,' believe me, I would, but because these boys were on my team, if I fought them, I risked being dropped from the team while also losing my scholarship. My coach already hated having someone with a vagina on his team; he claims, 'It's a man's sport,' so in a time of my despair, he would most definitely take their side.

I was ready to hit the showers, but not at the school's gymnasium. Hurriedly, I rushed out of the locker room doors after grabbing my training bag. I heaved a bit as I hated being sweaty. This was almost a daily routine: wake up, practice, almost puke, go home, shower, attend afternoon classes, go home again, and prepare to do it all the next day. On days when I didn't have practice, I had morning classes, but other than that, a break for me was seldom. A couple of guys from my team stopped me on my way out and ruined my day before it could start; all the men were nuisances, but two made my life a living hell. They stepped in front of me.

"Hey, Y/n. Where are you going? The showers are the other way," one guy said.

"Yeah. We were hoping you'd join. Maybe Chris and I can pin you down with no clothes on," the other joked.

The guys both laughed with each other like they had just watched a Seth Rogen movie, but nothing funny happened. All I could do was roll my eyes to show my disinterest; if I did anything, my scholarship would disappear.

"Could you two please move? I'm just trying to leave. I have a class to get to in an hour," I pleaded.

"Why? We're only trying to joke with you. Right, Shawn," Chris replied.

"Right. Girls like men who can make them laugh, right? We're just trying to laugh our way into your pants," Shawn said.

"Nice one, dude," Chris applauded him.

I glared at them as they high-fived each other. I just wanted to go home. I pushed through the two of them and walked out of the exit. Chris and Shawn followed me throughout the whole walk. Christ, could they take a hint? No means no, even if your father can pay off the cops to hide your crimes. I slowly began to open my duffle bag just in case I needed protection. These two were undoubtedly alarming; any creep who would still harass and follow outside or in public had no morality or fear of consequences, especially when they were still bothering you on the side of the road.

"Hey, wait. You still didn't answer our offer," Shawn teased.

"No," I declared.

"What's that I couldn't hear her? Did you hear a yes," Chris said to Shawn.

I pulled my Taser out of my bag and turned to the two men. They both backed up slowly once they realized I was armed; they were pretty smart because it was not the only weapon I carried in the pouch, and I would gleefully slice their heads off if I needed to.

"I swear to God, if you two touch me, I'll kill both of you," I asserted.

"You can't touch us, Y/n. If you do, you'll get kicked off the team," Shawn stated.

"That's if I touch you. If I kill you, I won't have to worry about college or the team because I'll be in prison- and trust me, it's looking like the better option," I threatened.

A car pulled up next to us while I threatened the two men. I glanced over quickly and checked to see who it was. I couldn't look for too long due to the risk of the two dumbasses in front of me. I could not deal with campus police right now, but after I saw who it was, I would have preferred them. Kai rolled down his window and smiled at me.