Bathroom Blues- Mr. Gallant

"There, there, let it all out," Gallant said as he patted my back, "I told you
to go easy on the liquor. You're wasted."

He handed me a nearby towel as he continued to hold my hair back.

"No, I'm not," I lied, "I'm completely fine. It's just something I ate earlier."

"Sure," he rolled his eyes, "It's the fish filet, not the 18 shots you just downed like it was nobody's business."

"Trust me, I'm fine," I insisted.

"No, you're not," he shook his head, "Come on, we're going home."

He grabbed my arm and proceeded to pull me up for the toilet. I jerked my arm free from his grip and backed away from him.

"No, I don't wanna go home," I whined, "The party just started."

"Well now it's ending, Y/n," he insisted, "Let's go."

He reached out for my arm again as I moved away.

"No, I'm having fun," I cried, "Leave me alone."

"Oh my God, Y/n," Gallant growled, "Why are you being so difficult?"

"Why are you yelling at me," I wept.

"Y/n," he sighed, "I'm not yelling."

"Well, you said it in a 'yell-ful' tone," I explained.

Gallant stood and stared at me for a couple of seconds.

"Oh bitch, you're out of it," he chuckled, "Come on."

The more he walked toward me, the more I backed away.

"Girl, are you running from me," he gasped, "Bitch, I'm just trying to make sure you get home."

I stuck my tongue out at him as I showed my middle finger. Gallant ran towards me as I went in the opposite direction. I was too fast for him as I dodged him nonstop. I'm pretty sure it was the most exercise he'd ever done by how tired he looked, eventually, he stopped.

"I'm the new QuickSilver, bitch," I laughed, "You're not touching me, I'm too fast."

Gallant smirked as he walked over to the shower.

"Na-Na-Na boo-boo," I mocked him, "You can't catch me."

He turned on the shower as he grabbed the shower head and aimed it at me. Cold water sprayed me at full force.

"Oh my God," I squealed, "Turn it off."

The pressure on the shower head was so strong that I began to lose my balance and I tripped onto the floor. Gallant yelled out in laughter as he watched me squirm on the floor, trying to run away from the water. As he turned off the shower, he couldn't help but mock me.

"Na-Na-Na boo-boo," He smiled.

I sat on the bathroom floor in shame.

"You weren't fast enough for that,"  Gallant teased.

"I wanna go home."