One • "Whatever It Takes..."

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
-J.K. Rowling

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

1976

The woods were untouched, not a single sound, the trees stood still as the animals froze in their place, fear raising their shackles.

Suddenly the wind picks up, the trees would sway, leaves rustling and flying up into the sky.

Animals would take shelter, their little hearts running a mile a minute. The unicorn makes a noise and she bows to the floor, taking cover.

A red cloud starts forming above the woods, it was a blood red. Creepy and bone chilling to look at.

Hogwarts students rustle in their beds, the temperature dropping, making them shiver under their blankets.

Dumbledore lurches out his bed, gasping, his eyes wide and he grabs his wand, spinning it above him, apparting outside of the castle.

Feeling the possible threat.

Dumbledore takes an involuntary step forward as he stares up at the blood red cloud, which slowly dissolved into mist.

Suddenly a figure erupts from the cloud, a suddenly explosion emits from the cloud, thundering the sky.

The wind picks up, growing violent. There was another explosion, this time it was actual thunder, shaking the sky.

With a grand hand movement, Dumbledore places a protection spell around the school, strengthening the ones already in place.

Dumbledore watches the silhouette of a person fall and he points his wand towards the falling figure and with a shout he slows the fall.

....

Wanda slams to the ground, unconscious and gasping for air as she squirms on the cold wet floor of the woods

Her head pounding, her fingers grasping at the leaves.

Suddenly her magic flares as she feels a presence, forcing Wanda awake.

Wanda almost shouts in pain, her whole body filled with pin and needles, her side soon spreading with purple and yellow, brushing due to the fall.

She knew that when the adrenaline goes away, the pain will be far worse.

Wandas head snaps up when she hears a snap of a twig, she attempts to power up her hands, but the pain was too distracting.

Wanda whimpers as she struggles to drag herself away.