Twenty-Five • "I had him on the ropes."

"You cross me, there are deadly consequences

"You cross me, there are deadly consequences."
- Loki

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

"Wanda there's no point avoiding it, we want answers." Gideon says, his face serious, for once he wasn't making any jokes.

Wanda mulls it over but she already knows her answer, and she was tired of all the secrets. Back in the tower, she didn't have to keep anything to herself, and she had Loki to guide her whenever she had a bad episode. Here she has no one.

....

Past.

Avengers Tower. Night.

The tower was lit up beautifully, a warm beacon, for once the streets of New York were silent and the residences tucked in. The tower itself made no noise, other then from Starks A.I.s, the machines moved and made noise as they charged.

Stark himself was passed out onto his desk down at his workshop.

A few floors above.

....

Wanda's room.

Everything was incased in red as the ground vibrated softly, Wanda floated a few feet above her bed, her face pulled into a pained grimace, her hair floating around her. Wanda seemed to glow as her magic flared around her.

Her blanket slowly dissolved against her body.

Wanda's pens and pencils on the ground began to tremor, the paper surrounding them burst into flames, going out as fast as they started.

The whole room was chaotic.

The rooms door burst open and Loki throws out his hand, green shooting out and grabbing Wanda, lowering her into his arms. Loki grimaces as Wanda's magic pulses through him, almost painfully.

Loki calls out Wanda's name, shaking her awake. Wanda gasps, her eyes snapping open, her irises completely red. Her magic bursts out of her in fear, only to slam against a green barrier.

Wanda was incredibly powerful and Loki knew he barely licked the surface of her power, but he was more experienced and put up large barriers around the room, protecting those outside of the room.

"Wanda, hey, Wanda, it's okay darling." Loki soothes, calming the teen down.

Wanda still pants, shaking her head in the attempt to bring herself back down to reality, her body shaking violently, chills running down her body. Loki's hold on Wanda tightens, humming in attempt to calm her down. Wanda felt hot, her face was flushed with heat. Loki grows worried when Wanda doesn't relax, he brings a hand up and he places a hand on Wanda's forehead, only for Wanda to sigh in relief, relaxing into Loki's cool grasp.