Sixty-Two • "Neck bites."

Smut. Pure Smut in this chapter.

"I wanted to claim her as mine

"I wanted to claim her as mine."

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

The two of them laid in bed sleeping peacefully, holding each other. Remus moans softly against Wandas hair, his neck heating up.

Wanda makes a soft whimper, her cheeks red with heat. She clutches tightly to his arms, panting softly. Her stomach flutters with desire as she continues to inhale his scent.

It was heady and spicy, filled with pheromones. Underlining all that was Remus's natural smell, making her sniff deeper. Remus groans his eyes opening, completely amber and filled with lust.

"Are you sniffing me?" Remus asks, his voice raspy and deep. Wanda hums. Remus chuckles. "Wanda." Remus whispers huskily, gently pushing her head back, watching the arch of her neck, licking his lips. Remus finally meets Wandas eyes, they were slightly tinted red, filled with want and need.

"Remus." Wanda breaths

Remus leans down and he kiss her, making her moan breathlessly, pressing up towards him. Wanda closes her eyes. Remus groans and he grabs her hips, pressing her down onto the bed, hovering above her.

Wanda pants, tugging at his shirt, making Remus paw at his own shirt, struggling to take it off, reluctantly breaking the kiss. He couldn't bring himself to care if she saw all the scars that littered his chest, he wanted to get as close to her as possible.

After taking off his shirt, Remus mouths down her neck, making her moan in shock.

Remus suddenly bites down onto her neck, making her exclaim in pleasure. Remus suddenly snaps back, eyes widening, realizing what he just did. "Oh my god Wanda!" Remus exclaims, scared that he might pass his curse to her. His eyes on her neck, he didn't break the skin. Thankfully. Wanda looked debauched, eyes hooded.

"Remus, please more." Wanda whines

Knowing that he didn't hurt her, Remus latches to her collar, sucking hickies, tugging off her shirt, groaning at the sight of her lace covered breast, cupping one of them and mouthing the other.

Wandas mouth falls open, she clutches to his hair. Remus smirks and he kisses down her stomach, dipping his tongue into her belly button, making Wanda giggle at the ticklish feeling.

Remus smiles, eyes calming down briefly.

Neither of them realized that the new moon was affecting them both, inducing the fevers, causing their already deep desire to spike, completely taking away any doubts.

Remus kisses her exposed hip bone, pulling down her sweats and kissing down her thighs, moaning softly. Wanda leans up on her elbows, watching him, her chest rising and falling.

Remus catches her eyes as he drags down her panties, groaning at her wetness, licking firmly between her lips, making Wanda gasp and jerk. Remus tightens his hold on her thighs, holding her down as he eats her out. Wandas head falls back, letting out a pleasure cry.

Remus hums softly, moaning at her addicting taste. Remus's grip tightens almost painfully, sucking at her clit, making her gasp.

"Remus. Remus!" Wanda babbles, clutching to his hair. Remus groans, hearing her moan his name, pulling back, his mouth dripping. Wanda pants, watching him. Remus moves back above her, staring deeply into her eyes.

Without breaking eye contact, Remus pulls down his zipper, taking himself out of his boxers and jeans. Remus strokes himself just before he slowly enters her. Wandas eyes roll back and her head almost knocks against Remus's chin as she hits the pillows, mouth falling open in a silent cry.

Remus grits his teeth, closing his eyes, struggling on not coming. "Fuck." Remus whimpers, this was all so new, it was so perfect, feeling her wrapped around him. He wished he was more experienced, but this was perfect, it was everything he wanted.

Remus waits as she adjusts to his length and girth. Wanda catches his lips into a kiss and she clutches to his sides. "Move please." Wanda whispers

Without further prompting, Remus thrusts down, his hips meeting the back of her thighs. Remus lifts her legs further, both of them resting on his shoulders. Remus plants a soft kiss on her thigh before leaning down, kissing Wanda straight on the mouth, making her moan.

Remus grunts as he sharply thrusts down, hitting her sweet spot, making Wanda thrash, whining. Remus brings a hand up to her throat and he curls his fingers around her neck. She looked beautiful underneath him.

Remus doesn't hold back on the next few thrusts, pounding into her with animalistic prowess. Wanda feels tears leak past her eyelids, mouth wide and soundless. The pleasure was overwhelming but she didn't tell him to stop not once. It was heaven on earth.

Remus moans as he feels Wanda tighten around him, thrusting and bringing a hand down to massage her clit, finally bringing her over the edge.

Remus's eyes roll back as Wandas walls massage his cock, bringing him over the edge, with power even he didn't know he possessed, he pulls out, coming against her leg.

The rational human part of him knew it would be completely stupid to get her pregnant.

The two of them pant, holding onto each other. "Wanda." Remus breaths

Wanda chuckles, smoothing a hand down his hair, smiling up at him. "Hey." Wanda says, softly.

Remus smiles back. She's amazing.