Thirty • "Boom! You looking for this?"

"I'm a witch

"I'm a witch."
-Bonnie Bennett

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Remus was looking through the racks across the room, with Wanda on the other side.

Wanda pauses, her fingers lingering on a certain piece of fabric. She moves the other clothes off from the one she has her eye on.

Remus suddenly appears at her side. "Thats a cute choice, the Comic accurate Sokovian Fortune teller." Remus says, startling her. Wanda whirls around, her grip tightening on the red fabric.

Not noticing the frightened look on her face, he continues his excited rambling. "It's part of another comic, the Scarlet Witch Comics....ha, you actually have an identical name as her, Wanda Maximoff, who knows, maybe your parents named you after her." Remus wonders

Motherfucker, how the hell is he not connecting the dots. Wanda doesn't say anything, too shocked to. There can't be a freaking comic about her.

"M-maybe they were fans." Wanda says, laughing nervously.

Remus smiles, grabbing the costume. "And another little fact about this costume, the fortune tellers outfit is very similar to Comic Wandas." Remus says

Wanda never had her own uniform for mission, just the standard spandex, at least she can choose the color.

Remus watches Wandas face, closely, his stomach warm, he really likes staring at her. His eyes move down to her hands, watching her finger the fabric. "Get it, in honor of your namesake." Remus informs

Wanda looks up.

....

Wandas dorm room.

Wanda places her bags onto her bed, sighing heavily. Being happy wasn't as easy as she said it would be.

Even in a world with oblivious witches and wizards, she is constantly reminded of her own world, of her family.

....

Few Days Later.

Defense Against the Dark Arts Class.

Wanda finds herself besides Remus and Sirius. Sirius kept shooting worried looks at Remus, who looked pissed and drained of sleep.

Wanda kept watching him from the corner of her eye, equally worried.

Suddenly a piece of paper hits Remus square in the nose. Remus's head snaps up and he looks for the corporate, but everyone was focused on the lesson.

Suddenly more balls of paper hit the poor werewolf. Remus grows frustrated, his jaw locking in anger.

The full moon was tomorrow night, and he barely hid his rage the past few days, it was getting to much. At least tomorrow morning he'll get a break from all the anger. Not that exhaustion was even better, at least it was less destructive.