Fifty-Eight • "I want you."

Warning: Sexual Themes

"She felt like sin."

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Lily Evans sat besides Wanda in potions, she sat their moody, arms crossed. Wanda gnaws on her bottom lip, she can feel Lily's anger towards her.

"Are you going to keep glaring at me?" Wanda mumbles, trying not to disrupt the class. Lily huffs, titling her head away. "No." Lily says

"Please." Wanda silently begs, her eyes wide. Lily narrows her eyes. "We'll talk after class." Lily offers

Charles meets Wandas gaze, giving her a reassuring nod.

....

Outside of class.

Wanda successfully avoided Remus and Sirius, offering James a small smile and Peter a gentle nod. But other then that, she raced out of the door. Now she waits for Lily. She cares about their friendship.

Lily walks out of the classroom and with her head held up high, she walks past Wanda. Wanda stares after her in worry. "Come." Came her curt reply, making Wanda move into action.

Remus watches after her. Her face pulled into a frown.

Remus swallows harshly, realizing Lily had some idea about what happened. She was giving Wanda a hard time believing she did something awful towards them.

She was loyal and a good friend, she won't stay mad at Wanda for long.

Sirius walks up from behind him, watching Wanda follow after Lily.

....

Astronomy tower.

Lily stood besides the railing, staring out towards the forbidden forest, her hair sailing behind her. Wanda softly approaches her.

"What the hell Wanda." Lily breaths

Wanda briefly closes her eyes. "I promise, it's not like that." Wanda reassures "Remus and Sirius are barely speaking, their best friends and their fighting over you. You promised you wouldn't go in between them." Lily says angrily.

Wanda sighs, shaking her head. "I kept my promise, and I let them both down. I made it clear to them Lily." Wanda says

Lily turns, confused. "We talked Lily, they confessed but I couldn't do that to their friendship. I care for them, and it hurts me to not be with them." Wanda says

Lily sighs, making her way over, grabbing Wandas hand. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be hard on you." Lily says Wanda smiles. "Your their friend, I understand." Wanda says

....

Wanda's room.

Wanda moved around her, dressed in a red sleeping gown, it wasn't modern for her time, but it was gifted to her by Marlene. It was comfortable and refreshing.