Eighty-One • "Thus with a kiss I die."

"Don't defy the very divinity that created you, or else nature will turn her back on you

"Don't defy the very divinity that created you, or else nature will turn her back on you."
-Tom Riddle

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Regulus sat up from the cold ground, taking in his surroundings. His body still shakey from the attack. He looks down and he lifts his hands, finding the tips slightly black, almost decaying. He shakes his head and shuts his eyes tight. He opens them back up and his hands return to normal.

Regulus pulls both of his knees up to his chest and he silently cries. "Regulus." A voice asks, making him gasp and scramble towards the wall, only to breath out in relief when he sees its Barty.

Regulus let's out a soft sob and he quickly stands, running into Bartys arms. Barty looked confused as he closes his arms around the shorter teen. What the hell happened.

....

Wanda takes in her surroundings, feeling the weather drop a few temperatures. "Wanda." A deep voice breaths

Her heart jumps at the deep voice, her breath puffing out into smoke. She licks her lips and she looks around, looking for the person attached to the voice. She rubs her arms at the sudden cold temperature.

Suddenly a shrill noise penetrates the air making her exclaims and cover her ears. She hunches over as if it would help. Shutting her eyes as she feels them water from the pain.

Wanda feels arms grabbing at her, making her panic and gasp, stumbling back, fully expecting on hitting concert ground. Only for her ass to hit a soft mattress. The noise finally gone.

Wanda opens her eyes and she takes in her surroundings. She was no longer outside, making her way home. She was in a grand room, on top of a massive bed.

The sheets were silk and soft to the touch. Wanda hesitantly runs her fingers through it, taking in a shuttering breath, her heart pounding.

Where the hell is she.

....

At the Potters house.

Remus walked up the steps of the porch. He needed to talk to Sirius. The male stops right in front of the door and he lifts his fist, knocking it against the dark wood. He waits patiently for the door to open.

Thankfully it was Sirius who opened the door, staring expectantly at him. "Remus?" Sirius asks "hey Sirius, can we talk for a quick second." Remus asks "uh yeah sure, come in." Sirius says

Remus smiles and he steps into the house.

....

Sirius's room.

"What's wrong Remus?" Sirius asks "it's nothing dire, but it's about Wanda." Remus starts. Sirius sits up from his seat, growing worried. Remus had his serious face on, not that his face wasn't already serious, but this was different. "What's wrong with Wanda, I just saw her ten minutes ago." Sirius says