Six • "That's My Secret Cap; I'm Always Angry."

"Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backward

"Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backward."
- Draco Malfoy

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

In the dark room of her dorm, Wanda stares at the small image in her hand, watching as they laugh and move. It was beautiful and amazing, something she created. Finally her magic was doing more then just chaos. Not that long ago she had nothing from her past, losing it with the snap of that monsters fingers. She wished that she can go to her England home. The home she and Loki created. They were happy and away from the chaos that was their life, despite them both being the embodiment of chaos and destruction.

But Hogwarts, despite the magic and the rivalries, it was peaceful, full of innocence. Here, you create more then you destroy. So she created this, memories and memories are valuable.

Staring into those green eyes made her own tear up, feeling her heart ache. Something to the side glows red, a mist reaching out before snapping back. Almost like a ointment to a wound, her heart releases, a small relief washing over her features. Wanda reaches up and she wipes away any stray tears, shaking her head. 

In the back of her head she knows using her very potent magic on her feelings is a bad idea, that it will bite her in the ass. But she doesn't keep the actual spell on her person, just in the locked drawer in her desk.

Bottling up her grief was pretty easy, she just needs to focus all her energy on going home and maybe she'll let herself to grieve properly. Of course she still feels emotions, the spell can't take that away, it just helped her stand on her feet, stopping the pain from crippling her.

No one can get their hands on that certain spell, if they broke the bottle, all the grief will hit her in a staggering amount. Wanda knows how stupid she was acting but the love she had for Loki was as strong as the grief she felt that night.

The night she fell from that portal.

Her screams of pain, both from the fall and her loss. She lost so much that day, Loki, Vision, Bucky. 

"Wanda." A voice calls out

Wanda turns, at the door stood her physical therapist. After falling through the portal or whatever the hell spit her out, she broke a few bones, including her legs, she spent two weeks in the hospital, drinking healing potions after potions, her bones healed up pretty quickly, except from the wound from her head and her wrist. But those are slowly healing. Dumbledore told her they are healing the more human way because they came from the battle. From Thanos, a foreign being and from Vision who is not at all human.

It was a little stupid, but she can't question the man.

"I feel fine Doc." Wanda says

The small plump woman shakes her head in exasperation. "We both know that's complete bullshit, now stand your butt up and follow me, or do I have to drag you?" Bailey demands firmly.