Fifty-Six • "She's not alone."

"Your not switching brothers are you?"-Caroline Forbes

-Caroline Forbes

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Past. Avengers tower.

Wanda sat alone in the common room, her eyes watching the city. Lights flashing, horns blaring. All of it was chaotic. She loved it, for some reason it brought her peace.

"Ahh yes the holiday weather, where the world is filled with more assholes then usual." Bucky hums, coming up from behind Wanda. Wanda looks up and she smiles. "I fucking love it." Bucky says, sitting down.

"Language Mr. Barnes." Friday answers through the overhead. "What the shit." Came a echoed reply, most definitely from Steve. Bucky and Wanda laugh, it never gets old.

"How are you doing Wanda?" Bucky asks "I'm fine, just tired....it's louder then usual, the voices." Wanda says

Bucky sighs and he reaches over, grabbing her hand in his. "Remember what I told you, take a deep breath, close your eyes and clear your mind. It's not a permanent solution but it works." Bucky says, he would know, he had his own demons. His mind plagued with memories of all the atrocities he had committed.

Wanda takes a deep breath, closing her eyes. It was difficult to shut out all the voices, to clear her mind. Vision was teaching her to meditate, but she was a horrible student.

"Why do you sit here, looking down at the city when all their voices plague your mind?" Bucky asks, Wanda opens her eyes and she turns to Bucky. "When I'm alone and I hear them, it terrifies me. But when I'm here, it's like putting a face to the voice. I-In a way I can see it and it's less scary, less lonely." Wanda says, her eyes glassy.

Bucky smiles sadly, reaching over and gently pulling her into his chest, rubbing her arm as she closes her eyes. "We'll I guess I'll have meet you here everyday then? Your not alone Wanda." Bucky says softly, reaching over and gently grabbing her hand, Wanda smiles, staring at him with affection and glassy eyes, "thanks Buck." Wanda says warmly, "always." Bucky whispers

....

Present.

Wanda was alone on the hospital bed, having sent James on a trip to the kitchens. Pomfey was already alerted on her consciousness. Her vitals were taken and she was freshly dressed in her own pajamas, which were a pair of shorts and a soft red cropped shirt.

All she can think about is Sirius's confession, she doesn't know if she can look at him in the eyes. She was barely ready to move on, but to be in love with someone else. She couldn't. "Wanda?" A soft voice asks, Wanda looks up and she's met with the worried gaze of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. "W-what the hell happened?" Remus asks, having been the one to breath her name.

The werewolf walks towards her, hands out, wanting to reach out and touch her. Wanda breaths harshly out of her nose. This was all to soon. "Your awake." Sirius whispers, relieved and happy. Remus double takes on Sirius, "When was she never not?" Remus asks, a little annoyed about being kept in the dark. "I-I'm fine guys, honestly, I had just hit my head and it knocked me out." Wanda says "You were missing for more than a day, that's not exactly fine. All of us were worried sick." Remus says

"I know, I'm sorry, honestly." Wanda promises

Remus sighs and he turns to Sirius, "Can I talk to her alone?" Remus asks

Sirius opens his mouth to deny him, but he sighs, nodding. He didn't want to come out as a asshole, so he's going to back down for now. Sirius sends a mini glare towards Remus, as a warning, but the teen only rolls his eyes and shutting the curtain on his face.

Once alone, Remus turns to Wanda and he gives her a wary smile, sitting right besides her. Wanda breaths out, reaching over and grasping his hand. "I'm sorry Remus, I honestly didn't want to worry you." Wanda whispers, "I know, I'm just glad your okay." Remus whisper, a little breathless.

Wanda looks down at their hands, only to be forced to look up by Remus, who gently tilts her head up with his free hand. Remus stares at her with affection and longing. "Just promise you won't do it again?" Remus asks "I Honestly can't promise that, life is very unpredictable." Wanda says

Remus only scoffs, shaking his head. "God you irritate me." Remus says "wha-" Wanda says, only to be cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

Her eyes widen as Remus kisses her, bringing a hand up to cup the side of her face, his own eyes closed. Remus has been wanting to do this since they were interrupted. All Wanda wanted to do was melt into the kiss, to bring him closer, and that's exactly what she did, pulling him onto her bed.

Remus moans softly, hovering above her, moving, so his knees were on either side of Wanda's legs. Wanda clutches at his waist, her fingers pulling at his Oxford shirt, whimpering softly, making Remus groan at the gorgeous noise.

Remus wanted to completely press himself against her, to remove any offending clothing so he can feel her skin against his, but this was pushing it. But lord he wanted her. Remus gasps as he pulls his lips away from Wanda's.

Wanda's lips were red and swollen, her cheeks flushed and pink. Her eyes were completely dilated. Remus opens his mouth to speak but the witch shakes her head and she brings him back down to kiss her, her tongue entering his mouth. Remus whimpers, gripping the bed sheets, his knuckles whitening.

Wanda pushes herself up, forcing Remus to sit on her lap. The two clutch at each other, kissing and touching each other. Wanda tugs at Remus's shirt, but the teen only gasps and he pulls his away from hers.

"Wanda no." Remus whispers "what why?" Wanda asks, confused, not thinking rationally, her heart pounding. "We can't take it to far, especially with Sirius in the room." Remus whispers

Wanda swallows and she gently pushes him off of her. "Your right, I wasn't thinking." Wanda says, swallowing harshly.

"W-what does that mean?" Remus asks, worried. "Sirius gave me a choice.... Him or you." Wanda mumbles

Remus's eyes widen. "What." Remus breaths

"I-I know but I thought about it a lot and I can't do it, I can't choose, so I've come to a conclusion and I don't want you to be mad or hurt." Wanda says

Remus looks at her worried, worried that she didn't choose him. "I'm not choosing you or him. I-I am not the type of girl to come between two friends." Wanda says "I-I don't care! I just want you." Remus breaths, reaching for her, but she sadly pushes his hands away, shaking her head.

"That's precisely why, you think you don't care but realistically Remus, if you end up losing Sirius because of me, you'll start to resent me and then yourself." Wanda says

Remus opens his mouth to speak but she places a delicate finger on his lips, smiling sadly. "I like you Remus and I've wanted you for a long time, but I like Sirius too, and that's the problem." Wanda says sadly.