Twenty • "Don't waste it. Don't waste your life."

"I would rather spend every moment in agony than erase the memory of you

"I would rather spend every moment in agony than erase the memory of you."
- Damon Salvatore

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Past.

Avengers tower. Day.

"You could've gotten yourself killed!" Loki roars

Wanda scoffs, stomping away from the furious god. "I was doing just fine Loki! I don't need your help. I'm a fucking Avenger!" Wanda hisses

"Don't you dare walk away from me!" Loki sneers, grabbing Wandas shoulder and whirling her around so she's facing him.

The others watch awkwardly, scampering away from the upcoming fight. Even Steve and Bucky ran. Cowards! Wanda yells in her head.

Wandas eyes start to turn a menacing red as her blood rushes through her ears as her blood pressure sky rockets. She was pissed off.

"You don't tell me what to do! I'm not your sister! I'm not Thor, who follows you around like a lost puppy." Wanda sneers

Loki throws his head back with a sharp laugh, no actually amusement in his eyes. "Thank Odin for that." Loki yells, throwing his hands everywhere, almost hitting Wanda in the process.

Wanda slaps his hands away from her face. "What the hell is that supposed to mean!" Wanda yells, offended.

Loki scoffs, grabbing Wanda roughly by the arms. Wanda struggles in his grip, confused.

"Stop struggling!" Loki yells "get your hands off me then!" Wanda yells back.

"Let me fucking kiss you then!" Loki yells back, "and you need you hands on me to do that?!" Wanda exclaims, confused and not processing what he had just said.

Loki rolls his eyes and he quickly pulls her into him, kissing Wanda roughly, making Wanda gasp in surprise, giving Loki free reign to her open mouth.

After a few seconds, Wanda returns the kiss, closing her eyes, pressing herself into Loki. Loki smiles, all the anger washing out of their bodies.

Wanda wraps her arms around Loki's neck, whimpering softly. Loki groans, enjoying the noises coming out from Wanda.

....

Natasha and Bucky peer from behind the door way, smirking. "They finally did it." Natasha whispers

"Did what?" Thor asks, his voice loud enough to startle Natasha and Bucky, who scramble to shut him up, covering the wide eyes gods mouth.

"Shhh." Natasha hisses, pulling him behind the door.

Loki and Wanda clearly didn't hear the god as they continued kissing, in their own world.

"Ohh." Thor hums quietly, stroking his beard. His brother finally manned up. Thor's lips spread in a full smile, happy for his little brother.