Sixty • "Anytime."

Ahh yes a double update, enjoy....

"She let me hold her for hours, it was perfect, it was peaceful

"She let me hold her for hours, it was perfect, it was peaceful. It was just us. Until him."

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

It was hard to look Sirius in the eyes after the whole fiasco in her dorm, and when she did, all she can think about was him and his touch. Sirius seemed to enjoy the flustered looks.

He was smug, smirking all day long, ignoring the confused looks of Remus and James. In the past, he wouldn't of passed up the chance to gloat about a lay, but not this one. It wasn't just a lay.

Every time there was a empty seat besides Wanda, he jumped to the chance, always grazing his leg against her's. He always made sure to touch her, even if it was just her hand, or the small of her back.

Wanda always blushed and leant against his touch for just a moment before scampering away.

Sirius loved it, he bathed in it. But those moments got harder to capture.

Remus found a way to sit besides her in almost every class. He would get her to laugh, to lean into him. She glowed.

Pietro seemed smug, so did Peter. They had something to do with it. But he wasn't about to go down with a fight.

....

Library.

Wanda sat besides Remus, who constantly smiled from underneath his bangs. Wanda returned the smile with a small flush on her cheeks. He was gorgeous, his eyes shinned brightly every time he looked at her.

Remus holds out his hand, making her look at him confused. Remus chuckles. "Give me your hand." Remus asks

Wanda does so hesitantly. Remus grabs a pen, making her look even more confused. "Is that a pen?" Wanda asks

Remus smiles. "I'm glad you recognize it, my father sent it to me from a trip to the states. I wanted you to have it." Remus says, gently placing it onto her palm, closing his fist around her hand, making her look up at him.

"No I can't, you father got it for you." Wanda says, shaking her head, tugging her hand, but Remus doesn't let go, only to bring her hand up to his lips, softly pressing them against her knuckles. "I have many pens, don't worry, consider it a early Christmas gift." Remus whispers

Wanda smiles, biting at her lip, gazing at her hand, not pulling away. Remus smiles and he starts kissing down her wrist and down her arm, pulling her closer.

Wanda gasps and she stares up into his eyes. Remus's eyes flicker down to her lips before closing the gap. Wanda sighs and she returns the kiss, moaning softly. Remus smiles, cupping the side of her face, pulling her closer that she's practically sitting on his lap. Remus pulls his lips away from hers, smiling. "I can't stop thinking about you." Remus whispers

She was his every through. "You shouldn't be, I'm trying to be a better person." Wanda whispers "I like you just the way you are, funny, kind, gorgeous and on my lap. Hopefully wanting me just as much as I want you." Remus breaths

"Of course I want you. God I want you." Wanda whispers, placing her hands onto his chest. But instead of kissing him, she leans forward and hugs him fully, closing her eyes, she suddenly starts crying, unable to help herself.

Remus stiffens, feeling her shake. "Wanda?" Remus asks, worried. "I-Im sorry it's been a rough couple of days." Wanda whimpers, the tears falling at a fast pace, her face flushing.

Remus sighs, closing his eyes and he pulling her closer into his arms. "It's okay Wanda, you don't need to hide." Remus whispers

"Wanda?" A soft voice asks

Remus looks up and he spots James in a dark corner. "James not now." Remus warns

James suddenly steps out of the shadows, revealing that it was Pietro, making Remus breath out of his nose in annoyance. That's going to get annoying real quick. "What happened." Pietro asks, approaching them.

Wanda pulls away from Remus and she turns to her brother, her face flushed, her bottom lip sticking out, letting out a small whimper.

Pietro wanted to laugh a little at her expression but he only awes and he approaches his sister, gently taking her from Remus. Remus reluctantly lets her go and watches as Wanda curls into her brother. "I'll take it from here Lupin, you can leave." Pietro says seriously.

He may be helping Remus get closer to his sister but that was only so Sirius doesn't get close to her. Pietro doesn't like either of them. It was a means to an end, if Wanda was going to end up with one of them, then it better be the one who doesn't have a reputation to be a womanizer.

"She just started crying, I was only comforting her, promise." Remus reassures

Pietro rolls his eyes. "Thanks, but I've got from here." Pietro says

Remus sighs and he packs his bag, spotting Wanda's wand and placing it in his bag. He wanted an excuse to see her again. So she's going to be looking for her wand and she's going to come to him.

....

Wanda finally quiets down, leaning her head against her brothers chest. "I'm sorry Pietro, it's just so stressful, I haven't been able to feel any of this normally and it's let out randomly, I honestly didn't mean to start crying." Wanda mumbles

Pietro chuckles, rubbing her back. "It's fine Wanda, your allowed to let go once and a while." Pietro says "thanks Pietro." Wanda whispers "even though you laughed." Wanda grumbles, making Pietro smirk in amusement. "Any time." Pietro retorts playfully

Wanda smiles.

....

A/N

There is no reason for the double update, just in case there are some people who skipped the smut and want to also enjoy some Wanda time.