Eighty • "I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing."

"I feel like you ruined me forever

"I feel like you ruined me forever."
-Maddy Perez

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

"What are you."

The question echoed in Wandas head, she didn't know how to answer him. She wanted to tell him the truth, but really what the hell was that even. That she was a mutant, not even a witch, or that she's from another universe where he didn't even exist.

She doesn't know what she is. Remus looked at Wanda in worry, his amber eyes probing her darkened eyes, realizing he said the wrong thing. Remus shakes his head. "You know what, forget it. I know exactly who you are and that's all that matters." Remus says softly.

Wanda smiles, her cheeks returning to their soft red, the blood having been drained from her face upon that question. "What am I." Wanda asks, curious on how Remus truly saw her, Remus's eyes soften at the innocent question, "the girl that I'm in love with." Remus states, as if it were obvious. "I don't care if you have three heads and call yourself Cerberus. Your my Wanda." Remus says, his finger trailing down her soft cheek.

Wanda can feel her heart jump to her throat. "I want to tell you everything Remus, I promise, but it's so much harder then you think." Wanda whispers, her eyes lowering briefly.

"Show me." Remus breaths, making her eyes snap up. She has considered it numerous times, but she didn't want to push it. She didn't want to scare him with her past.

"I-" Wanda starts, almost confused, as if she didn't already know what he meant. "Do what you did to Lucius to me, except don't erase my memories, show me yours." Remus asks, almost to eager. But this is Wanda, he wanted to know everything about her.

"Remus, do you have any idea what your even asking me to do?" Wanda asks "I want to know everything about you." Remus says

Wandas smile strains over her lips, her heart beating wildly. "Give me some time to come to terms with this, school is starting tomorrow and I don't want any of this to disrupt it." Wanda says

"Fine, I'm a patient guy." Remus says with a small smile, lifting a hand and pushing a fiery strand behind her pale ear. "But if I tell you, I'll have to tell Sirius. We want this to work don't we?" Wanda asks, a little hesitant, making him halt his movements, "if I had known sharing you would mean I have to share everything, I might've reconsidered it." Remus jokes, but he was almost serious.

Wanda chuckles, not really catching the underlining tone. "Thank you Remus." Wanda says "of course, but don't force yourself to do this." Remus says, he didn't want to lose her just when he got her.

Wanda leans up and she kisses him softly on the lips, Remus smiles. "As much as I want to stay here in your arms, I have to see Sirius." Wanda mumbles, making Remus pout and tighten his hold around her waist. "No." Remus whispers

Wanda giggles.

....

Remus watches as Wanda leaves, making her way down the small path, his eyes filled with love, only for them to widen in awe as her hands ignite her mystifying red. Remus pushes off from the door to watch as Wanda lifts off into the sky.

....

In a lonely alley way.

Regulus stood besides a large dumpster, waiting for Barty. Their meetings were rare outside of school. They couldn't let their parents know of their affections towards each other. So with the help of their owls, they set up meetings in places where their parents will never suspect.

Regulus shifts in his place, nervous, his hands in his pockets, thumbing his wand, in case someone decides to attack him from behind. He wore his finest robes, which was a bit of a mistake. The whole point was to stay inconspicuous. But he stood out like a sore thumb, with his high features and gorgeous curly locks. His cheeks were a perfect rosy red. He looked high born.

The aristocratic teen was growing impatient, swaying on his feet, his gut twisted in knots. He always hated waiting.

"Regulus." A familiar voice breaths. Barty.

Regulus's lips break out into a smile and he turns around, only for his eyes to widen when they land on a unfamiliar face. Regulus suddenly panics, just as the assailant throws out a hand. His wand getting stuck in his pocket, making him curse and gasp as something heavy lands on his chest.

The young male lands harshly onto the ground, gasping and wheezing in pain. His back arching. He shuts his eyes tight as he waits for the second blow, but he hears nothing. He hears no approaching footsteps or the breath of a person. Regulus slowly opens his eyes, only to scream in fear as he sees the mysterious face right in front of his. The man floated above him. His lips spread in a wide grin, staring into the terrified teens eyes.

The male grabs Regulus's head and while his mouth was wide open, let's out smoke from his into the screaming teens mouth.

Regulus chokes and struggles, thrashing on the ground. But he finds himself unable to move, his eyes rolling back into his skull. Tears leaking out from the corners.

Everything goes black.

....

Wanda lands in front of the Potter house, taking a deep breath of the crisp air, her lips spreading in a wide grin.

From the window she can see a shirtless Sirius Black, making her chuckle, of course, he always had to put on a show.

....

Wanda giggles as Sirius throws her onto his bed, crawling on top of her. Sirius just hovers above her, his arms resting on the bed on either side of Wanda's head. The male stares at her with affection.

"Hey." Sirius breaths "hey." Wanda says, tilting her head to the side, staring up at him, her hair a mess onto of the sheets, but Sirius found it perfect, creating a halo over her. He loved it, and he loved this image of her.

"As much as I love this sudden visit, why are you here." Sirius asks, his nose grazing hers. "I just wanted to see you and Remus. Tomorrow will be a busy day and I just wanted to start the week with you two. It makes the bustling to the train so much worth it." Wanda says

Sirius's eyes soften. "Your adorable." Sirius says "so are you." Wanda says

Sirius scoffs, making Wandas eyebrow shoot up in question. "I'm not adorable Wanda, I'm hot." Sirius says

Wanda chuckles. "Sure." Wanda says, humouring him.

Sirius pouts and he leans down, pecking her softly on the lips, making them both smile. "Are you staying?" Sirius asks "No, sadly. I have to make sure Peter and Pietro are fully packed. And then I have to clean Belts habitat, so much work." Wanda pouts, making Sirius smirk.

"Do you want me to make it all better." Sirius asks, lifting a suggestive brow, making Wanda laugh and smile, shaking her head. "As much as I do, I don't have time." Wanda says

This time, it was Sirius pouting. "Fine, have it your way." Sirius says moodily. Wanda smirks. "I always do." Wanda teases