Four • "She's Not Alone."

"We do not need magic to transform our world

"We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already."
-J.K. Rowling

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Later that day. Potions.

Cauldrons covered the already cramped room, potions brewing, creating an ominous look for the room. The room felt stuffy, almost suffocating. The potions smelt different, many failed and created something else. The large desk in front of them room was covered in books and papers. The ugly wood was gaudy and almost rotten smelling. Spells after spells were thrown at it to mask the smell, but after a while it stopped working. Some things must be thrown out. More like burned. Candles covered the room, the wax melted and messy, there was barely a flicker of light at the wick.

The room lost it's natural smell. It was the room Wanda hated the most.

The class was gathering their stuff, the professor having dismissed them.

"Mrs. Maximoff, please stay behind, I'd like to speak with you." Slughorn asks, his lips pulled up into a small smile. He came off as friendly and he was, but really it looked a little creepy.

Wanda looks up from her book, noticing a few gazes from the student body, not having noticed the exotic beauty before. 

Wanda was very beautiful, from the way her eyes were shaped, they were wide and rectangular, cat-eyed. Her irises were a mixture of dark and light, filled with secrets and alluring promises. Her jaw was angular and sharp, complimented with a heart shaped face. Her nose was small like a button, round at the tip. She had a wide mouth, with a small pout. Her cheeks were prominent and soft. She was a true Sokovian beauty.

Wanda swallows harshly, forcing a smile onto her lips, showing no teeth. "Of course Professor." Wanda says

Sirius Black leans towards James Potter and he whispers, "I bumped into her last night, never really had the chance to see her face all that clearly, she's hot." Sirius leers. His eyes fixated on her hands, which clutched at her book, they were thin and long. It really suited her.

James chuckles, shoving the teen towards the exit of the classroom.

But Sirius continued to stare at the back of Wanda's head, silently wishing that she would turn so he could see her face. He needed a better look.

As if Merlin himself heard his wish. Wanda turns and her eyes meet his. Sirius heart jumps, there's something about her eyes...they were filled with a deep sadness and hurt.

Sirius swallows harshly, his own eyes stuck on hers. Those eyes.

Wanda was definitely a beautiful girl, but her eyes were her best feature and her hands of course, but let's ignore that last part for now.