Forty-Two • "You got the girl."

"I got the girl

"I got the girl."
- Damon Salvatore

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

James opens his mouth to snap the group out of the awkward silence, but the smug Ravenclaw beats him to it. "Spin the bottle Maximoff, maybe you can finally kiss Sirius, and BTW he tastes delicious." She taunts, her red lips spreading in a large grin. The teen wore a classic witch costume, which suited her, she was acting like a really witch, and not in the good way.

Sirius glares at the Ravenclaw, he wanted to speak up. He didn't want to start any actual drama, it was just a game, but he turns his gaze towards Wanda. The glare and jealousy on her face was beautiful and terrifying. It caused butterflies to go off in his stomach. He felt horrible, but he couldn't help but enjoy it.

Wanda was more then just jealous she wanted to throw the bottle at the side of her stupid head. But she inhaled through her nose, calming herself down and she reaches over and she grabs the glass, ignoring the burning gaze of Sirius and Remus. Both hoping.

Wanda finally spins the bottle and she watch's with dread as it spins continuously, until it comes to a stop in front of Remus. The bottle clinking loudly.

Remus can feel his heart jump to his throat.

Wanda stares at the bottle, confused. She doesn't know if she wants to even look up. But she already knows who's at the other end. Her heart beating loudly in her chest.

Wanda finally looks up and she meets Remus's eyes. Remus's eyebrows furrow. Wanda feels her ears heat up and her cheeks fill with a soft blush. She curls her fingers into a fist, her nails digging into her palms, nervous. Wanda sits up, only to feel her heart drop to her feet as Remus reaches over and he grabs a shot.

Everyone goes quiet.

Wanda can feel her cheeks fill with red. Embarrassed and hurt.

Remus looks away after the shot.

....

The party was slowly dying down. A couple of people stuck around, talking and laughing, while others left for an after party. The floor was covered with streamers, solo cups and just plain out trash. Wanda was making her way back to her dorm, still hurt from today's events.

As much as it stung, she doesn't let herself cry. She is not going to cry over a boy. Not tonight, not when she's going home.

"Wanda." A voice calls out

Wanda turns and she sees the Ravenclaw that kissed Sirius. Her name was Vicki Smelting, a half blood. The brunette smirks and she makes her way towards the red head. "You poor girl, it's cute, your crush on Black and Lupin. I mean your pretty, sure, but not Sirius Black pretty. He likes girls with big tits and a nice ass, you have neither. Lupin might fuck you, but don't expect Sirius to want to." She sneers

Wandas eyes darken, hurt and hate fueling her. "Wow, did I actually hurt your feelings? How insecure are you?" The teen asks, laughing mockingly. "Fuck you." Wanda breaths, genuinely hurt.

"Wow, nice insult. But no thanks, I'm not into ginger haired freaks." Vicki hisses

Something in Wanda snaps, like a creepy rag doll, she finds herself right behind Vicki, making her gasp and stiffen. Wanda lifts a hand and she sends a violent energy beam into the brunettes head. Her fingers moving gracefully.

Vicki gasps, breathless. Vicki falls backwards, making Wanda move out of the way, catching her midair. Wandas eyes filled with chaotic intent.

Wanda tilts her head, eyes completely covered in red, her teeth bared. "Your going to forget about your stupid and pathetic feelings for Sirius Black. And all your going to remember is that your a pathetic slag, completely and utterly worthless." Wanda whispers, her words compelling, seductive.

"I'm a pathetic slag." Vicki whimpers

Wanda chuckles darkly, dropping her to the floor. "Who's the freak now." Wanda asks darkly, walking over her.

....

Wanda stood alone in the astronomy tower, arms wrapped around herself, eyes staring off, watching the forbidden forest.

"Wanda." A soft voice calls out

Wanda closes her eyes before turning around, her eyes meeting Remus's. "What." Wanda asks dryly, completely emotionless. Remus flinches, he deserved that.

"I-I just wanted to explain myself." Remus says

The two fall silent, staring into each other's eyes. "I'm waiting." Wanda says, growing annoyed. Remus takes a deep breath. "I-I didn't want to kiss you-" Remus is cut off "yeah I kind've for that when you publicly rejected me." Wanda says, her nose scrunching up in a sneer. Even when she was angry she was adorable.

"Let me finish talking Wanda." Remus orders, a little miffed out with her. Wanda rolls her eyes. "I-I didn't want our first kiss to be in front of everyone, especially after we just fought." Remus says

Wanda freezes, her eyes widening just a bit. Remus smiles, he really didn't really think he would be confessing his feelings anytime soon. But he needs to, he can't lose Wanda.

Remus takes a hesitant step towards Wanda, watching her closely. "I-I know I haven't made it obvious, but I have feelings for you. And when I kissed you, I wanted it to be under the stars, in the Astronomy tower. Or the library where we first met. I wanted to hold you, and kiss you. It would've been perfect, not in the middle of a circle with people watching us. That's why I drank the shot." Remus says

Wanda feels her chest rise and fall faster, her face heat up. Want and need filling her stomach. "Remus." Wanda says, breathless.

Remus comes toe to toe with Wanda, towering over her. Wanda gulps as Remus brings a hand up to the base of her neck. "Wanda, I'm going to kiss you now." Remus warns, leaning down.

Remus's lips graze hers for a quick second before fully kissing her, lips molding together passionately. Wanda whimpers, eyes fluttering shut. Remus groans and he presses her against the ledge. Both of their mouths open and their tongues coming together, caressing one another.

Remus pants against her mouth, moaning as she sucks his tongue into her mouth. Remus removes his mouth from hers and he begins kissing down her jaw and down her neck.

Wanda moans softly, caressing his head as he kisses up and down her neck, sucking hickies into her skin.

Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda. Wanda.

Her name was on repeat in his head as he marks her skin. The wolf in him claiming her as his, panting her name.

Before they can take it further, they hear a crunch. Both of them freeze. Remus's turns his head, the side of his face resting on Wandas chest.

At the door stood a shocked Sirius, his eyes filled with hurt.

"Sirius." Wanda pants

"I-I came to apologize, w-we went as dates and I kissed someone else." Sirius says, his eyes closing off. Sirius meets Remus's eyes. "You didn't even like her, and you knew I did." Sirius says pissed off.

"Pads." Remus says, still clutching to Wandas waist. Sirius shakes his head. "Whatever Remus, you won, you got the girl." Sirius says, turning and walking away.

....

A/N

Hehe