Twenty-Seven • "I can feel the righteousness surging!"

"I want to be so much more"-Cavetown

-Cavetown

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

The twins treehouse.

Wanda was in the arms of Fabian and Gideon, the twins held her tightly, she struggled a bit, overwhelmed, but she slowly relaxed, "you know for a girl, your emotionally stunted." Fabian says

Wanda couldn't help the laugh that escaped, wiping away the tear that fell. "That's really sexists." Wanda says "sorry." Fabian says, smiling, at least he got a laugh out of her.

"Okay both of you shush, Wanda needs her daily dose of cuddles." Gideon apprehends

Wanda smiles, she really did need this, reminds her of Loki and Bucky, both of them always bickering.

....

Later.

Wanda was making her way back to the Slytherin Common room when she's suddenly snatched by the wrist, she lets out of a yelp when she's forced into a sprint.

Wanda finds herself glaring at the back of Sirius Blacks head. Sirius laughs joyfully, turning to meet Wandas eyes. "Come on Wanda, join us for some adventure." Sirius exclaims

Wanda turns her head and she notes that Peter, James and Remus were running right besides her, all three of them filled with looks of joy and excitement.

Wanda chuckles, her previous thoughts forgotten, even for just a moment.

Wanda is going to come to realize that she won't be alone for much longer.

"Why are we running?!" Wanda exclaims, her lips stretched into a large grin, so out of nature for her that Sirius stumbles in his run, only for James to push him upwards, sending him a scolding look.

"We're running from Filch and his ugly cat!" Peter yells "what!!!" Wanda exclaims, eyes wide.

James chuckles. "It's fine, we just blew up his bedroom and set the fur ball on fire." James says nonchalant "Pietro!!!" Wanda exclaims in anger.

None of them notice the hiccup in names, too full of adrenaline to be stuck on the little detail, they just assume she let out a weird noise. "Don't worry Wanda, the menace is fine." Remus reassures

The five of them find themselves in a dark and creepy hallway. They freeze and look around them. "Where are we?" Sirius asks

James pulls out a piece of paper, which was full of lines and names that Wanda couldn't read from her view, but she couldn't really bring herself to care, looking around her.