Seventy-Two • "Deal."

Mild Smut.

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."
- Albus Dumbledore

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Wanda drags a lazy Sirius Black up the stairs and towards her bedroom, laughing as he groans. He was reluctant to move, throughly sated. Wanda pushes him onto her bed and she fully gets undressed, making Sirius's eyes widen and sit up, watching as she removes every piece of clothing off her body.

Sirius admires her form, she looked exquisite, absolutely beautiful.

Sirius then notices the large gash on her side. Sirius's eyes widen and he leans over and he grazes it with his fingers. Wanda shifts at the ticklish feeling and she playfully smacks his hands off her, smirking down at him. She didn't really think about the scar, not anymore. So she completely forgot about it. "Hands off Mr. Black, I have a shower to get to." Wanda teases

Sirius groans and he falls back into the bed, cushioning his head with his arms, watching as she walks off, he smirks when Wanda looks over her shoulder.

Her eyes were dark and inviting, "Come." Wanda orders

Sirius's heart jumps and he quickly leaps off the bed, he paws at his clothing, practically ripping them off his body to get to her.

Wanda exclaims in shock when a naked Sirius Black grabs her around the waist, making her moan when she feels his lips against her neck.

"Sirius please." Wanda breaths, gripping his hand. "I need to draw our bath." Wanda moans

Sirius can feel his heart jump at the use of our. "Let me help." Sirius whispers, dragging a hand down her thigh and towards her wet cunt. Wanda tilts her head back, closing her eyes, making a small ah.

"I'll let you touch me all you want if you help draw this bath." Wanda breaths, making no move to stop him. Sirius hums, kissing her neck.

"Evil, your absolutely evil. Deal." Sirius whispers

....

Sirius puts away the last of the bubbles, turning to Wanda, who was checking the temperature. Sirius can feel his heart jump and he makes his way over towards her, dragging a hand down her spine, making her shiver.

Wanda straightens up and she turns to Sirius. "Get in." Wanda demands

Sirius lifts an eyebrow and backs away slowly, making his way towards the tub, slowly lowering himself. Wanda smiles and she makes her way over. Sirius can feel his breathing increase with every step she makes, watching as she steps into the tub, lowering herself onto his thighs, teasing him. She avoided the exact area he wanted her on.

Sirius moves closer, bringing both his hands over and gripping her waist and pulling her right on top of him making them both gasp.

"I-I-" Sirius breaths

Knowing exactly what he was about to say, she covers his lips with hers, moaning against his lips, keeping her eyes close, enjoying his skin against hers.

Sirius pulls away and with a wet hand he cups the back of her head, staring into her wanting eyes. Sirius trails his eyes down her wet form, bringing another hand down to her waist, smoothing a finger over her scar. "Tell me about it?" Sirius asks

Wanda brings both of her hands around his neck, tilting her head. "Why?" Wanda asks

Sirius smiles. "Because I want to get to know you more, your such a mystery all the time." Sirius whispers, eyeing her red lips.

Wanda can feel her heart jump. It was true, Sirius didn't know anything about her, none of them. She wants him to know her. "I had a boyfriend, he was gorgeous, intimidating. He was everything to me." Wanda starts, her heart racing.

Sirius swallows harshly, a little jealous, but he knows she was opening up and it was a big step for her. Sirius then recalls the image he found in her drawer. Wanda wasn't lying when she said he was gorgeous.

"We....we were happy, but our lives were always in danger, he had something this horrible man wanted." Wanda continues, her eyes tearing up.

Sirius softly soothes her, rubbing circles on her thighs. "I got this scar because they thought they can use me to get to him, it would've worked if we were any weaker, but we survived." Wanda says, looking down. "Sorry." Wanda mumbles

Sirius tilts his head. "Why are you sorry." Sirius asks softly. "I-I ruined the moment, this should've been about us and not a-about m-my ex." Wanda stutters, it didn't feel right to call Loki her ex. There should've been a better word for it, he was dead, not an asshole who broke her heart for the fun of it.

Sirius smiles softly, leaning forward and gently kissing her. "Nothing you can do can ruin our moment. You made a big step Wanda, I'm proud of you." Sirius admits

Wanda can feel herself smile. Sirius nudges her shoulder, "come on turn around." Sirius demands, smirking when Wanda looks confused, but still does as he says. Wanda presses her back against his chest, leaning her head onto his shoulder, closing her eyes. Sirius smiles and he leans his head against hers.

Wanda hums. "Mmm, this is nice." Wanda moans

Sirius closes his eyes, "it is." Sirius whispers, it was absolutely perfect.