Fifty-Nine "It's our home."

Warning: Pure Smut

If you don't like reading smut then you can go ahead and skip this chapter and read the authors note, but you won't miss anything.

"Her touch was a gift."

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Months ago, before the blip.

London.

Wanda stood besides the window, holding a mug close to her chest, humming a soft tune under breath. Suddenly she feels two arms snake around her waist, making her smile.

Loki hums and he nuzzles his face into her hair and pressing his cold nose into her neck, making her giggle. "What are you thinking about my love." Loki asks, his chest rumbling. "Us." Wanda whispers, turning her head to look at Loki's regal face.

Loki looked domestic and soft, his long hair soft and a sleepy mess, framing his angular face, his lips were rosy pink and swollen. His eyes were a gorgeous green, shinning with mischief and happiness.

"Despite us being away from the others, and being in hiding. I'm so happy with our little home and our little family." Wanda says, as she says this, a gorgeous black cat rubs against her leg, it's green eyes filled with malicious intent and smugness.

Loki smiles, his hands spreading out, smoothing them across her body, feeling her. Loki sighs happily, "me too my sweet vixen." Loki purrs

Wanda turns around in his arms and she smiles sweetly, making Loki smirk. "I know something else I'm happy for." Wanda says with a small smirk, making Loki's perfect eyebrow arch. "What love." Loki asks, moving his hands down to grip her hips, tightening his hold that his knuckles whiten.

Wanda leans closer, her lips grazing his. "Your tongue." Wanda whispers

Loki was so caught off guard his face turned red. Wanda giggles, until she's silenced with Lokis sinful lips against hers. Loki growls and he picks Wanda up, pressing her against the window. If he hadn't spelled the windows to conceal them, the outside world would get a view.

Wanda moans breathlessly, bringing her hands up and gripping at Loki's fluffy hair, making him gasp against her plush lips. The two kiss like their life depended on it, gripping one another, tugging at each other's clothes.

Finally Loki's finger spark with a green mist and Wandas clothes disappear, leaving her in nothing but her lingerie.

The green almost bleeding into her skin, making Loki groan. He's always been the one to buy the sets, he loved the color green on her. Loki mouths down her neck, making her pant breathlessly.

Wandas favourite part was undressing Loki, it's why he never magic them away, he enjoyed her hands on him. Loki tilts his head back, closing his eyes briefly.

Wanda unbuttons his night shift, kissing her way down, licking at his clavicle, her fingers grazing down the side of nipples, making him moan.

Loki looks down and catches Wandas eyes as she sucks the pale pink nipple.

Loki has always been a bit submissive, he enjoyed it. It definitely spiced up their sex life. At one point he crawled his way to Wandas feet. In their relationship, she was the dominant one, making him beg.

Wanda pulls away and she grabs his chin. Loki licks his lips and he leans down, grazing his lips against hers, asking permission.

Wanda smirks and she shakes her head, placing her hands onto his shoulders, pushing him down to his knees. "You know what to do." Wanda says

Loki's chest rises and falls faster, trailing a finger up her leg to her thigh, kissing a path up. His eyes still on hers, never wavering, smirking as he kisses her, avoiding her obvious need.

Wanda rolls her eyes and she tightens her grip onto his hair, pulling his head back, making him gasp. Loki smirks, rolling his eyes. Despite being submissive, he was also a brat.

Loki gently grabs her ankle and he pulls it up and over his shoulder, making Wandas eyes darken in lust. "You know what I've noticed?" Loki asks as he kisses up her thigh. Wanda lifts an eyebrow, tilting her head to the side. "What?" Wanda asks

"I've noticed the way that bus boy looks at you, his eyes raking down your form. Watching you, lusting after you. It makes me burn knowing others want you." Loki breaths

Wanda smirks with a small chuckle, "you burn?" Wanda asks "your mine Wanda, only mine." Loki hisses, closing his mouth around her, making Wanda gasp and clutch to him, her mouth falling open.

Loki sucks her clit into his wanting mouth, moaning. He needed more, he wanted more. He burned for her. He craved her.

Wanda moans breathlessly, her lips wet and open. "Loki." Wanda whines, as Loki sets a pace, massaging her clit. His tongue firm and sharp against her. Wanda tightens her leg over his shoulder, gritting her teeth, in attempt to muffle her moans. Loki pulls his lips away, which were sheened in her precome. "Oh darling, please don't stop yourself from screaming my name." Loki purrs, he lowers her leg down, rising from the ground, hovering above her.

Wanda stares up at him. Loki smirks and he licks his lips. "Say my name." Loki breaths

"Loki." Wanda whispers "louder darling, scream my name." Loki hisses, lifting her and lowering her onto his cock, making her call out, her head falling back. "LOKI!!." Wanda screams

Loki groans, lowering his head onto her shoulder, panting. That's exactly what he wanted to hear. Her voice was like Vahalla sent, making his bones tremble. Loki suddenly pushes away from the window and he walks them across them room and towards their bed, dropping her down, making her whine in loss. Loki only chuckles and he crawls over her, his hair falling over his face.

Wanda reaches up and she wraps her arms around him, bringing him down to her, kissing him passionately on the lips. Loki moans and he melts into her touch. All he wanted to do at the moment was worship her body, but they were both impatient.

Kissing her neck, he thrusts into her, bringing her legs together and over his shoulder, making her mouth fall open and her eyes widen.

Lokis eyes roll back and he begins thrusting into her,panting under his breath as she clenches around him.

The two of them move together. Loki tightens his hold over her ankles and he speeds up, grunting with every thrust he makes. "Ah! Loki!" Wanda whines

"Wanda." Loki breaths

The two of them lean their heads against each other. Wanda throws her head back and if Loki wasn't holding onto her legs, she would've pulled her legs to her chest. Her world completely exploding, crying out.

Loki gasps as she tightens around him, clenching his jaw as he finally cums, leaning forward and leaning his chest against hers, calling out her name as he floods her.

The two of them pant, as they come down their high, the two of them staring into each other's eyes. "Love you." Wanda whispers

Loki smiles, leaning over and kissing her passionately on the lips. "I love you too darling."

....

A/N

Ahhh yess pure filthy smut....

Anyways if you skipped this chapter, you didn't miss out on anything, just sex filled chapter with Loki and Wanda. It is in their London home.