Eight • "I Am Iron Man."

"Well, If I'm Wrong, Then

"Well, If I'm Wrong, Then...What More Could I Lose?" – Thor

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Wanda stares fully at the side of the brunettes head as Bailey stretches out her legs. "How are you feeling? Any aches?" Bailey asks, glancing up at Wanda.

Wanda shakes her head. "It's been months, I feel fine." Wanda says, she does, despite the nights she spent feeling all those pins and needles, crying in bed. All alone.

Bailey sighs, standing up straight. "Wanda, you broke both your legs and your arms, you almost broke your own back. Your not fine." Bailey scolds, a little tired with this back and forth. She has never had a more stubborn patient.

When Dumbledore came to her, begging for help with a student, she only expected to spend a few weeks at most at the school. But now she's growing white hairs before her time. She cares for Wanda, more then she wanted to.

"I don't know what to tell you Bailey, nothing hurts." Wanda says

Bailey sighs. "I'm prescribing you a healthy dose of sleep. Get some rest Wanda." Bailey says

"Fine. Am I done here?" Wanda asks

Bailey sends her a look and she nods reluctantly. "I like you kid, but please take care of yourself." Bailey says

....

Remus spots Wanda walking out of Doctor Baileys office and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Hey." Remus calls out

Wanda turns and she smiles softly. "Hey." Wanda answers "what are you doing in Baileys office?" Remus asks

"Physical therapy, I broke my legs, so I had to heal and work out my bones or whatever, so she's helping me with all that. It's not a big deal." Wanda says with a small shrug.

Remus wanted to scoff, but that never works with her. Of course it was a big deal, but he didn't want to scare her away. Wanda wasn't a person who wanted to make things a big deal. Especially about herself.

"Well I'm glad your okay." Remus says, making his way over to Wanda, eyes falling to her legs briefly, worried for her physical health. But he quickly looks back up, he didn't want to seem like he was ogling her. Not that he was. Not that he wouldn't mind a little ogling, but Wanda wasn't his girl to look at.

"Thanks." Wanda says

Both fall into step with each other, heading towards one direction.

Remus smiles. "Come on, I was just heading to the kitchens, you can grab something to eat." Remus says, he noticed she didn't get much to eat earlier. Being a werewolf it was natural to eat a big meal, so he was at the table for a while and he never saw the teen touch her plate.