Forty-One • "Jealousy, Jealousy."

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"~ Steve Rogers

~ Steve Rogers

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Wanda makes her way into the Great Hall only for her wrist to be snatched up by a hyper Sirius Black, who clearly had a lot of candy. "Come on Wanda, were about to play spin the bottle." Sirius exclaims, radiating energy.

Wandas eyes widen. She was not in the mood to kiss anyone. But before she can say anything, Sirius practically drags her to sit down on the ground, landing on his lap in the process.

Sirius giggles, tightening his hold, only to pout when Wanda pushes herself to sit on the cold ground. Wanda grimaces at the cold. "Should've stayed on my lap." Sirius teases, his eyes glowing with happiness and want. He wanted her to sit on his lap.

Across from her, Remus sits down, his eyes firm on her. Wanda keeps his stare before looking away when James nudges her. "Are you okay, your eyes are red?" James asks, not from her powers, but from the weed she just smoked.

Wanda smiles and she nods. "Okay we have to put down some ground rules, rule number one, don't take it too far, unless both parties are consenting, rule number two, James and Wanda can't kiss because they are eerily similar and that's just creepy. And finally, if your going to snog heavily, please leave the circle." Peter announces

The group laugh and boo. Wanda breaths out in relief, she does not want to kiss her brothers look alike.

Scott sits down besides Lily, his eyes meeting Wandas briefly. Wanda sends him a half smile.

"Okay! Okay! Quiet down everybody!" James yells "your the only one yelling." Lily teases

James playfully glares. "Just for that, your going first. And whoever backs out on the kiss has to drink a shot of fire whiskey!" James announces

"Boo you." Lily jokes, a little tipsy already.

James sends her a wink.

Lily reaches over and she firmly grasps the empty bottle. Her eyes firm on James before looking down to watch as the bottle spins.

Everyone goes quiet in anticipation.

The bottle slowly comes to a stop and lands on a grinning Sirius Black, making Lily roll her eyes and make her way over. James narrows his eyes.

Lily quickly pecks Sirius on the lips and she makes her way back. Sirius boos! "That wasn't a real kiss!" Sirius shouts, pouting.

Lily laughs.

Suddenly a Ravenclaw, grabs Sirius by the face and firmly kisses him, shutting him up. Everyone's eyes widen, watching them.

Wanda's face whitens just a bit, her lips parting. Jealousy burning at her chest, making her fingers tighten into a fist. Wanda looks away, ignoring the burning in her chest.

Sirius ignores everyone's gaze and he returns the kiss for just a second before pushing the girl away with a laugh, ignoring his guilt, his gaze moving to Wanda briefly, who looked completely unaffected. Sirius bites his lip, annoyed. He wants her to react, to fight for him, to want him.

"Better." The Ravenclaw asks, cheekily. Sirius smirks and he sends her a wink back.

Lily just rolls her eyes and she looks at Wanda in concern. Wanda meets her gaze and she forces a smile on her lips.

"Okay Sirius it's your turn to spin the bottle but after that kiss maybe we should pass the bottle to someone else." James jokes, his eyes looked a little stressed out, his gaze moving towards Wanda. He'll have to talk to her later. Warn her to not fall for Sirius. He doesn't want her to get hurt because of his best friend.

Sirius pouts. "Aww dad." Sirius jokes "okay please don't call me that, because eventually that bottle is going to make me kiss you and I rather not have the thought of you calling me dad while I am forced to kiss you." James teases

Sirius lips spread into a sultry look. "Fine.....daddy." Sirius purrs, making James gag. "Fuck you." James groans

Everyone laughs, shaking their heads. Wanda struggles not to smile.

"Okay, okay, quite it Sirius, spin the bottle." Remus commands, smirking, seeing him kiss the Ravenclaw made him brighten up considerably, he doesn't know why, but knowing that Sirius is screwing his chances with Wanda makes him believe he has a chance with her, as messed up as that sound.

Sirius chuckles and he reaches over, spinning the bottle a little too quickly. Everyone watches in anticipation as it slowly comes to a spot, pointing straight at Marlene, who grimaces.

If anyone truly knew the blonde, they would know she was very much Lesbian. Everyone but Wanda knew that.

Sirius sends Marlene a cheeky grin. "Come on doll, you know you want me." Sirius says

Marlene sends him a look. "Eat glass." Marlene sneers playfully, letting Sirius pull her into a kiss.

Everyone whistles, cheering them on.

Marlene laughs, pulling away, wiping her mouth. Sirius sends her a wink, making a kissy face.

Marlene rolls her eyes.

Scott eyes Wanda, watching the jealous look in her face, no one really noticed it, she kept her face cool and passive but anyone who truly knew the emotion can see it a mile away.

While everyone settles down, Marlene reaches for the bottle, spinning it.

It slowly lands on Scott. "Ohhh the new kid." James teases

Marlene rolls her eyes, only to lift an eyebrow when Scott reaches for a shot. "Sorry beautiful, but pass." Scott says

Everyone oohs, Marlene would've been offended but she can see the looks Scott sent Wanda. Marlene chuckles. "I would be offended but I can see that you have your eyes on someone else." Marlene says, sending him a wink.

Scott smirks. Scott reaches over and he spins the bottle, watching as it lands on the gorgeous red head. Wanda lifts an eyebrow. She didn't want to kiss Scott.

Scott sends Wanda a wink and he moves across the room, causing everyone to hold their breath. Sirius and Remus watch with darkened eyes. Hate filling their guts as Scott kneels in front of Wanda.

"Go with it." Scott whispers, he was doing her a favor. Scott finally leans down and he kisses Wanda roughly across the lips, his tongue forcing Wandas lips to part, making her hum in surprise, eyes widening.

Sirius watches with hateful eyes and he roughly grabs a shot and he throws it back quickly, holding in a growl at the strong taste.

Remus tightens his fist, his eyes brightening in a soft amber, curling his fist in fury and jealousy.

"Fucking get a room." Sirius hisses under his breath, not actually meaning it.

Wanda wanted to jerk her head back. It felt wrong. Scott finally pulls away and he sends Wanda a playful grin. "Look at their faces." Scott whispers, pulling away and sitting back down.

Wanda looks up and notices the dark looks on both Remus and Sirius's face.