Eleven • "We Are Groot!"

"Whatever it takes

"Whatever it takes."
-Steve Rogers

。.✦ ☾

Nobodies POV

Wanda watches Remus sleep, unable to do the same. Wanda silently admires him, from his freckled face to his pink lips. He was cute, normally you would not notice the freckles, but being this close, she can see the gorgeous splay of color.

She runs her fingers through his hair, his head was laid out on her lap, Wanda lifts her head up and off his face and she stares out the window, the moon was almost full. It wouldn't be full until a few days.

Wanda turns her head when she hears shuffling. Sirius Black makes his way over. "Hey." Sirius says softly, not wanting to startle Remus awake.

Wanda lifts an eyebrow. "Yeah?" Wanda asks "help me take him to bed, he may not look it but he weighs a ton, and he'll hate himself if he wakes up with a back ache." Sirius says

Wanda sighs, nodding.

....

The two make their way up the steps towards the dorm, with Remus slouched in their arms.

Thankfully Remus was a heavy sleepier. He wasn't always a heavy sleeper, but with the full moon coming, his body was preparing itself.

Sirius and Wanda stumble a little as they lay Remus onto his bed. Sirius huffs and he stretches his limbs.

"You weren't lying." Wanda says amused

Sirius smirks. "Was there ever any doubt?" Sirius teases "always." Wanda says, playfully.

Sirius smiles.

"How come I haven't seen you around, I'd think I'll remember such a pretty girl." Sirius says

Wanda shrugs. "I've transferred from Illvermory a few months ago, laid low ever since, I just want to graduate and travel." Wanda says

"But you'll miss out." Sirius says "miss out on what?" Wanda asks

"The best years of your life, Hogwarts is amazing, filled with magic and adventure." Sirius says

"It's not worth it if your alone." Wanda admits "well you just have to find the right people." Sirius offers, hinting to himself, but Wanda didn't notice.

She did find the right people, but she lost them. Wanda forces a strained smile. "Your right." Wanda says

....

"Here." James offers, handing Wanda a butterbeer. Wanda eyes it before gingerly taking it.

"You know for a snake, your actually really nice." Peter chirps, completely insensitive and blunt.

Wanda tilts her head.

Sirius sends Peter a look to shut up. "Right I forgot about the whole house rivalry thing, I just find the whole thing pointless and stupid and very childish if I might add." Wanda says, relaxing in her seat, cradling the cup.