Chapter 3

Savannah's POV:

The day I met Harry was an unforgettable one. I remember my parents had just enrolled me in the local elementary school when we first moved here. I was quiet and shy then and I didn't really know how to make friends.

When I entered the classroom that day, the first person I saw was Harry. I locked eyes with his beautiful blue eyes. I sat next to him and we introduced ourselves. I didn't know how to talk to him so I kept quiet most of the time. I remember when it was snack time and when no one was sitting next to me, Harry came and sat next to me. We became friends ever since then and I honestly missed it.

The day we stopped being friends was another unforgettable one. I had just made friends with Ivy and Lily that year but I remembered going up to Harry and telling him about the new kids at our school. But the next thing I knew I heard those awful words about me come out of his mouth. 

"She's not that pretty anyway! She's ugly and horrible!"

I was shocked, to say the least when I heard that. Harry and I had been so close up until then. That year was the same year I realized I liked him, but timing is a bitch, isn't it? We stopped being friends and from then on, those three years of friendship we had practically vanished. 

Harry became ruder to me over time and it was like we were strangers to each other.

_____________________

♥️♥️