Chapter 15

The party 

Harry's POV:

I missed Savannah. I know it's weird because we've only been together for a couple weeks but I miss her. We were finally together after those years and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait for her to get here.

*phone buzz*

Angel

Hey babe, I'm here. Where do you wanna meet up?

Harry

Upstairs, first bedroom on the right xx

Savannah's POV:

The party was looking pretty cool. I couldn't wait to meet up with Harry. After I texted Harry, I turned back to the girls, but to my surprise they already went somewhere.

Once I got upstairs, Harry pulled me in the room. He pulls me in for a kiss. His hands connected with my hair and waist. The kiss was full of lust and passion. We had never gone past second base yet. But Harry didn't mind waiting until I was ready. It got me thinking, maybe I was ready now.

"Harry," I start to say, "I think I'm rea-" 

Harry cuts me off and says, "I wanna take you on a date."

Harry's POV:

I knew where Savannah was going with the conversation but as much as I would love to be her first, she deserves better than a quickie in a random bedroom at a party. I cut her off and say,

"I wanna take you on a date."

"Really?" she says.

"Yes of course. I wanna be able to spoil you whenever I can get the chance," I say.

"Okay then. I guess we have a date!" she says very happily.

I chuckle. I would do anything to put a smile on that beautiful face of hers. She was the light of my life and now that I've had a taste of her, I could never let her go. 

We make out a little more then head back to our friends.

Savannah's POV:

As I was heading back downstairs, I saw Madeline. I couldn't stand Madeline, she was one of the rudest girls in our year. She was always being mean to someone, even me sometimes. I walked past her, and she gave me a skanky look then walked away. I then noticed Ivy coming out of one of the bedrooms. That's weird. She's not usually one to hook up with someone at a party.

"Hey Ivy," I said, "What are you doing up here?"

"Uh nothing..." she said awkwardly, "Why? What are you doing up here?"

"I was just using the bathroom," I lied.

"Oh okay, let's head back to Lily," Ivy says.

When we got back downstairs, Lily was also acting pretty awkward. I guess I wasn't the only one keeping secrets...

_______________________

❤️❤️