Chapter 46

Savannah's POV:

It's been a two months since we got married and it's been amazing. I'm now about 8 months pregnant and I'm still on bed rest but I've been feeling a bit better lately. I still get minor pains once in a while but it's nothing too serious. Harry is cooking us dinner tonight so I have that to look forward too. I'm also practically done with my book. It only has a couple chapters left and then it's complete. I get pulled out of my thoughts once I hear a notification on my phone. It was a text from Harry. 

Harry 💍 ♥️ 

Hey Angel, I'm running a little late today. There's a lot of traffic and I should be home in 15

Savannah 

It's okay, we'll still have the rest of the day together

Harry 💍 ♥️ 

Traffic lightened up so maybe a little sooner. I love you 😘 

Savannah 

I love you too ♥️

As I closed out my phone, I put it on charge and I decided to get ready for the day. I wore a black dress that was made of t shirt material so I would be more comfy. 

It was getting really hot recently so as soon as I got dressed I headed downstairs and cracked open a window

It was getting really hot recently so as soon as I got dressed I headed downstairs and cracked open a window. I was watching tv until I heard keys jiggling near the door. I looked over to see Harry. He had a bouquet of flowers and a white box with him when i noticed him. 

"Ooh what are the flowers for?" I asked curiously.

"You," he said as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, "Did I miss an important date?" I gasp.

Harry chuckles and says, "No, you didn't miss an important date. I just wanted to get you flowers,"

I laugh and then ask, "What's in the box?" 

"You've been craving those cupcakes you had at your party, so I stopped by the bakery to get you some," he said.

I gush and say, "I love you,"

"I love you too Sav," Harry says.

I pull him into a kiss and we begin to devour the cupcakes together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I spent the day binging Disney movies and I couldn't wait by the time we got to Moana. Moana was one of my favorite Disney movies. From the soundtrack to Moana's personality, I would never get tired of it. I practically memorized all the songs to it and it was amazing. Harry and I overall had the perfect at- home honeymoon. I couldn't wait for Little Bean to join us and hopefully I'll be there as well. 

By the time it was 7, Harry and I stopped watching movies and Harry left to get the ingredients for dinner at the market. Little Bean was kicking for a while but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle, I thought to myself. 

I left my phone on the couch and I was slowly heading upstairs, until I felt a drip down my legs. My breath hitched, as I cautiously looked down. It was a drop of blood. I gasped as I noticed that there was already a trail of blood since I got up from the couch. 

"No. No!" I said to myself. This can't be happening. It's too early. Please I'm so close to meeting my child, I just had a couple weeks. This can't be happening. Oh my god. 

"Gahhhhh!" I yelp out in pain as it silence my thoughts. I use one hand to clutch onto the table in the walkway while I hold my belly in the other one. Oh my god. There's more blood. Okay Savannah, you have to get the phone, okay? You need help. As I try to walk to walk back to the couch to grab my phone, I notice more blood keeps coming out. Oh my god, I try my best to get to the couch but I end up collapsing and everything goes black.

_____________________

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ♥️ ♥️