Chapter 16

Savannah's POV:

It's been a couple days since the Halloween party, since Harry asked me on a date. I can't wait to go on a date with him. Who could've known that the boy who tormented me my entire life is the face I look forward to seeing everyday? It's been nice as our relationship starts to blossom.

I plan to go shopping with Ivy and Lily later today. I can't wait to get a dress for our date!

Lily's POV:

"I feel bad, Ivy." I said.

I was on a call with Ivy and had to desperately talk to her about what happened at the party.

"I did something too..." she confesses, "I'll go first."

"I hooked up with Linc at the Halloween party and we're dating now..." she says.

"Wait seriously," I said, laughing at the irony, "I hooked up with Jess at the party."

"Oh my god, what happens when Savannah finds out? Would she be mad at us for getting with her bully's best friends?" I asked, contemplating the reactions she might have.

"She wouldn't be mad at us definitely but what if she thinks we're betraying her in a way?" Ivy says.

"Sav wouldn't... hopefully. We've been friends for like 10 years, you don't just throw that away, ya know?" I say.

"Yea. Ooh I have an idea! How about while we're shopping today, we can ask her to go to dinner with us and we can tell her the news then?" Ivy suggests.

"Oh yea, that would be perfect actually." I say

"We better get going now. We're meeting Sav at the mall in 15." Ivy says.

"Yea okay, see you later!" I say.

"Bye," she says.

After shopping 

Savannah's POV:

Today has been a great day. The girls and I went shopping and I was able to pick out a nice black bodycon dress for my date. The girls and I also made plans to have dinner together in a couple days. I heard my phone ringing and picked it up. It was Harry.

"Hey babe!" I say happily.

"Hi Angel, I see someone's happy today, aren't you?" He teases.

"Well, why wouldn't I be happy? My amazing, beautiful  boyfriend is taking me on a date and my friends and I have dinner planned to catch up!" I say happily.

"I love seeing you so happy, Sav. I swear your voice can always make my day." He coos.

"Thank you bebe." I respond.

I swear ever since we got together, he's been so nice and gentle with me. He's amazing. There's just no words in the entire English language that can describe the butterflies I get when he talks about me. 

"Hey do you have anything planned for this Saturday?" He asks.

"No, why?" I respond.

"Perfect, that's the day of our date!" He says.

"Oooh, where are you taking me?" I ask impatiently.

"Now that's a surprise Sav. You'll just have to wait and see," he teases.

_________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! ❤️❤️