Chapter 45

Third Person's POV:

As Savannah took her fathers hand, she took a deep breath and they walked out. She could hear the faint here comes the bride tune getting louder, as they got closer. Once they reached the aisle, everything was perfect to Savannah. Savannah could see Harry trying to hold back tears but they were already falling. She, as well, was also trying to hold back hers, as the father and daughter walked down the aisle. As they  walked down the aisle, Savannah couldn't help but smile at how things turned around for her. She went from being friends with him, to having a falling out, to having a crush on him even after he bullied her, to having a secret relationship with him, having another small falling out, then getting together past their problems, then to getting engaged to him, getting pregnant with their Little Bean, and  now she was marrying him. It may have been a slightly long journey but it was always worth it. It was a dream come true to both of them.

"You may all be seated," the minister said.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in witness to join these two lovers in holy matrimony. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband/wife and wife/husband. We will now move on the vows," the minister said.

"Savannah, I've been in love with you since I first saw you. My biggest mistake was letting you slip out of my grasp by being horrible and rude to you. You were always the light of my life. I don't know what I would do without you. If I was having a bad day, you could always make it better just by being you. I'm so in love with you that no words can ever describe it. You've blessed me with so much and I thank you so much for that. I will always love you and our child unconditionally, no matter what. The simplest way I could ever pronounce my love for you is just by saying I love you every single day of our life. I'll always love you Savannah. You're my Angel," Harry said.

Savannah could feel the tears dripping down her face as she took a deep breath and spoke her vows, "Harry, when I was younger, you were my friend and then you were the mean boy at the playground. But as I grew up, I knew that I had a crush on you. You were always in my thoughts before I went to sleep and the moments I woke up. The day I found out that my feelings weren't always one sided was one of the happiest days of my life. I will always love you and our Little Bean unconditionally. You were always there for me and I could never thank you enough for that. You could always fix anything that was bothering me. You were my knight in shining armor, just like from the fairytales I've read as a child. You will always be one of the most important and amazing people in my life and I will always love you, Harry."

"Wow those vows were beautiful," the minister chuckled as he clears his throat, "We'll now move onto the rings."

Jess hands Harry the ring, while Ivy hand Savannah hers.

"Harry repeat after me," the minister said, "'With this ring, it shows my commitment and love for you. I will always care for and love you.'"

"'With this ring, it shows my commitment and love for you. I will always care for and love you,'" Harry recited.

""Savannah repeat after me," the minister repeated, "'With this ring, it shows my commitment and love for you. I will always care for and love you.'"

"'With this ring, it shows my commitment and love for you. I will always care for and love you,'" Savannah recited.

"Okay, do you Savannah Rae Thompson, take Harry James Rockwell as your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health till death do you part?"

"I do," Savannah said happily.

"Do you Harry James Rockwell, take Savannah Rae Thompson as your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health till death do you part?"

"I do," Harry said happily.

"With the power invested in me, in the state of New York, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss you bride," the minister says.

With that, Harry pulls Savannah in for a kiss to celebrate their marriage. The crowd cheers and Savannah and Harry were finally married.

~~

Reception

Savannah's POV:

The wedding was absolutely amazing. It was perfect. There was just no other way to describe it. It was perfect to me and I would never change anything about it. I was sitting at our table in the reception when Harry walked toward me smirking. 

"Hi Mrs. Rockwell..." he said seductively.

"Hey Mr. Rockwell..." I responded.

He gently pulls me up from my seat and kisses me. 

"I love you..." I say.

"I love you too Sav," He said.

I smiled as I heard the DJ say, "Let's invite the groom and bride for their first dance!"

"That's our cue," I said.

Harry chuckles and walks me over to the dance floor. The song 'Get you to the moon' started playing as we began to dance.

I softly gasp and say, "That's our song! You picked our song!" 

"Of course Angel," he said as we swayed to the song.

Harry's POV:

I could help but smile at how much the song related to us. This song meant so much to us as we were together over the years. It was the song that played on the rooftop on our first date, it was the song we danced to at prom, it's the song that defined us as a couple. It showed how unconditional our love for each other was. Loving each other was the best version of ourselves. Savannah is the light of my life and no one could ever take away the mark she left on me by loving me. 

There are no words to express how much love we have for each other. It's just the little things that show it every once in a while. 

As the song faded out, everyone started clapping and the dance floor was open up again.

"Are you up for another dance?" I gently asked Savannah.

Even though we were having the time of our lives, I wanted to make sure I didn't overwhelm Savannah.

"Yeah I could squeeze one more in," she said softly.

"Okay, let me know if you wanna sit down," I say.

She nods and we begin to dance as a new song plays.

~~

Savannah's POV:

Once we were heading back home, Harry covered my eyes as we walked in. The floor was covered in white rose petals leading up to our bedroom. The lights were dimmed and it was beautiful.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Rockwell," Harry whispered in my ear.

I giggled, and asked, "What's all this?"

"Well since we couldn't have our honeymoon, I decided to bring our honeymoon to you," he said sweetly.

"Harry..." I said softly as I felt tears welling up.

"Hey, hey... no crying, okay?" Harry said softly.

I nodded and just smiled. 

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, Mrs. Rockwell. Always and forever," Harry said.

_________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ❤️❤️