Chapter 7

Savannah's POV:

When I got home last night, I just lied in bed thinking. I can't let this go on anymore. I need to put my feelings for Harry aside. I need to move on. It wasn't healthy for me to hold on to him. He was being awful to me and he doesn't deserve my attention.

The next day

"Hold on, I forgot my books in my locker. I'll meet you in class." I say to Ivy and Lily as they walk ahead.

As I stood in front of my locker, gathering my books, I noticed someone behind me. It was Harry. I didn't even have to look back to know it was Harry. Okay, don't acknowledge him, okay Savannah? This is for the best.

I heard him call out my name.

Keep your ground, I told myself. This is for the best. I ignored him and walked away.

He kept trying to talk to me (or should I say, torment me), but I just ignored him. Hell, if it wasn't the hardest thing I had to do. But it's for the best.

I have to turn over a new leaf and leave him behind. I told myself this year will be different and I'm gonna keep that promise. I can't keep having him insulting me everywhere I go. It's not fair to me.

Harry's POV:

She ignored me. She keeps ignoring me. I'm losing the only part of her that I ever had. I don't know what to do. She's all I've ever wanted. I have to do something to get her attention again. It might've the meanest thing I've ever done to her. But I can't lose her. I just can't. I'm too selfish for that.

I know I've ruined almost every first she ever had but that was because I wanted to be her firsts and lasts. I wanted to be her first and last kiss, I wanted to be her first time and last. I just... I can't live without her. 

God, I know I'm selfish and awful to her but that's the only piece of her I really have. I know it's selfish of me wanting to be her first everything even though she wouldn't even be mine. But my feeling's for her are just... indescribable. 

_______________________

Something's coming... 👀 Hope you liked the chapter. ❤️❤️