Chapter 13

Savannah's POV:

"Hey guys, what's up?" I say when I meet up Lily and Ivy at lunch.

"Nothing much," Ivy says, "Did you hear of the Halloween party this Saturday?"

The girls and I usually spent out Halloween's at one of our houses, bingeing horror movies. But this year, since it was our final year of high school, we decided to finally go to one of the Halloween parties.

"Yea I did, wanna go together?" I asked.

"Yea totally, we could get ready at Ivy's house," said Lily.

Later that day 

While I was walking to my next class, I got pulled into the storage unit. At this point, I didn't even need to look, to know it was Harry.

"Hey babe," I say, as I give him a peck on the lips.

"Hey Angel," he says, as he kisses me.

"Mmm," I say as I slowly start pulling away, "Did you hear of the Halloween party on Saturday?" I asked.

"Yea, are you going?" he asks.

"Yea, me and the girls are planning to go together," I responded.

"Mmm, you in a costume," Harry starts, "You would look beautiful."

"Thank you babe." I say.

We headed out and decided that at the party, we would try to subtly ditch our friends and hang out with each other. I was excited because it was the closest thing to a date we would have. I knew the people at our school would be quick to judge when they realized I'm dating my ex friend/ bully person thing. Lol I actually don't know what you'd call him.

____________________________

Hope you've enjoyed the chapter! ❤️❤️