Chapter 32

About 5 years later

Savannah's POV:

It's been about a year since we graduated college. All of us moved back to the suburbs of Brooklyn after graduating from college. Jess and Lily got engaged about 5 months ago and Linc and Ivy had eloped about a year ago. Harry and I were still going strong after all this time and it's been amazing. We moved in together after college and I've started working on my first book with a publisher I've met during one of my college internships. Harry started working on Wall Street as a financial advisor. It's been a great five years honestly.

We were both still snuggling in bed, until I got distracted with my thoughts.

"Hey, where'd you go, Angel?" Harry asked.

"I'm still here," I said, "I just zoned out for a little."

"Wanna have another round?" He says, as he smirks.

I answer his question by leaning in a giving him a deep sensual kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" I smirk.

"I don't think so," he starts, "I think I need a little more."

I laugh as I give him another kiss, entangling our bodies together.

A long while later

Harry's POV:

God, I love that girl. You would think that I'd get used to how amazing and beautiful she is by now, but it's just the opposite. I'm always in awe of how amazing she is. I'm so proud of her starting to write her own book, it's just amazing. By now, you might be wondering why I haven't proposed to her yet, but I'm just waiting for a special date. Our anniversary. It's in about a week and I've already picked out a ring (courtesy of Ivy and Lily of course). I can't wait to make this woman my wife. 

I was getting ready for work, when Savannah came in with one of my shirts on. 

"Mmm, have I ever told you how hot you look in a suit?" She flirts.

"Well, I think I need to be reminded," I say.

I walk toward her and plant a deep passionate kiss on her.

"I love you," I say once I pull away.

"I love you too," she says, "Always and forever."

I smile as I head out.

I can't wait to marry that girl.

__________________________________

❤️❤️