Chapter 20

A couple days later

Savannah's POV:

Harry and I decided that we would each take our friend group somewhere and tell them about us. The girls and I decided to go to the local records store and check out the new records that dropped. I figured this would probably be the best time to tell them.

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you..." I started to say as they were looking through records.

"What's up?" Says Ivy.

"Well, I've been kind've dating someone these last 4 months..." I say.

"Really?!" Lily said being so excited for me.

Oh god, this is nerve wrecking. 

"Who is it?" Asks Ivy.

"It's... it's Harry..." I say.

"Wait, do you mean Harry, as in your ex friend and the one who was mean to you?" Lily asked.

"Yes..." I said quietly.

They were speechless. I didn't know if they were silently judging us or if they were just processing what I just told them. I really hope it's the latter.

"Why didn't you just tell us?" Lily finally asked.

"I don't know, it was new and we wanted to keep it in between us for a little while. Plus I didn't know how you guys would react. And also... I'm kind of... like not a virgin anymore..." I say.

"Wait what?" Ivy says.

"Yep," I say, "that's all I've been keeping from you, I promise."

"Savannah, I hope you know we would never judge you for who you date. That would honestly be hypocritical of us, if we did. Even though he wasn't very nice to you, we accept your decision. Just lemme know if he ever hurts and I'll kick his ass," Ivy says.

I chuckle. "Thanks guys," I say as we go in for a group hug.

Harry's POV:

I was with the guys at the arcade. I decided to tell them about Sav and I.

"Hey guys, I have to tell you guys something-," I say.

"Damn it! I lost! Stupid game!" Linc says. I give him a dirty look.

"As I was saying, I need to tell you guys that I've been dating someone for like the last 4 months," I say.

"That must be why you were so much more tolerable," teased Jess.

"I've been dating Savannah." I just say, waiting for their reactions. Looking at Jess's face, he looked surprised, while Linc just went back to the game.

"Are you playing her?" Jess asked.

My blood started boiling.

"What?! Of course not! I fucking love her!" I say.

"Okay, fine. I just wanted to make sure. She's been my friend for the last ten years and I've seen you be horrible to her." Jess explains.

"I get it," I said calming down, "But we got past it and we're together now."

"Okay, man," Jess says, "I'm happy for you,"

"Thanks dude," I say. Even though, it felt relieving to finally come clean, I felt something was gonna go wrong in my gut. I didn't know what to expect... and if only I listened to it.

______________________________

❤️❤️