Chapter 17

The date

Harry's POV:

I met Savannah at the lobby of her apartment building. She looked absolutely mesmerizing in the black dress she wore. It hugged all her curves perfectly. She had applied a light layer of make up with some red lipstick. 

"You look

"You look...beautiful," I said, staring at her.

If she was a siren, I would die a happy death honestly.

"Thank you H," she says.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask, as I entwined her hand with mine.

"Of course," she says happily.

I drove her to my apartment building, as I set up something on the roof.

"Who's building is this?" She asks curiously.

"Mine," I said as I smirked.

Once we reached the roof, she was amazed.

Savannah's POV:

The roof was filled with fairy lights that illuminated the entire area. There was a table in the middle with candles all around it. There was a bouquet of roses for me, my favorite flower. It was beautiful. I was speechless. I gushed at the date Harry set up for us.

"You... you did all this for me?" I asked.

"I would do anything for you, Angel." He replied.

I pulled him in for a slow passionate kiss filled with lust.

"Thank you," I said as I slowly pulled away.

We ate dinner while talking about all of our favorite memories. It was just... truly amazing. We talked, we laughed, we ate, it was just one of my favorite new memories. After we finished dinner, we went down to Harry's apartment.

"Harry?" I asked curious.

"Yes Angel?" He replied.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

He laughed and said, "It's not that I have a bad relationship with them. We're actually on really good terms. After my older sister went to college in the Hamptons, last year, my parents moved there. I didn't want to go with them and I wanted to finish high school, so they bought me this place." 

"Oh okay. That's pretty cool," I said.

"Harry? Can I ask you another question?" I said, kinda nervously.

"Sure Angel." He said.

"Why... why did you hate me? Why did you bully me?" I asked.

Harry's POV:

I sighed loudly. I knew this question was gonna come up. I just don't know how to answer it.

"Let's not talk about that Sav," I said.

"Please Harry. I need to know." She replies.

"Sav..." I say, but no words come out.

"Harry, please, I need to know. I wanna get past the whole thing, but I need closure first." She begs.

I sigh again.

"Fine," I start, "It's stupid. When I saw you for the first time Savannah, I knew I liked you, okay? You were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We became friends and I never told you about how I felt, I didn't fully understand what I was feeling for you. The day that Madeline and Chad came to school, Chad thought you were pretty. He kept trying to know if I liked you and I didn't want to tell him, so I said I didn't. But that backfired on me. Chad said he was gonna try to talk to you and Madeline kept provoking me and I badmouthed you, so he wouldn't be interested. It was the stupidest thing I've ever done. I regretted everything the minute I said it. When I tried to say sorry, the words didn't come out, and you were already upset. We were fading apart and I couldn't lose the only thing I had of you, so I bullied you. I thought that was the only way to get you to notice me again. I'm so sorry." 

"You have every right to hate and leave me, hell, I wouldn't blame you if you did, but before you do, I just wanna say I love you." I say, "Even if you feel so strongly against Romeo and Juliet and strong exclamations of love, I love you."

I looked at her, regretfully, hoping she would just say something.

"Oh, you silly boy, I love you too. Nothing can ever change the way I feel about you. Even though, why you did what you did was stupid, I get it. We should just leave it in the past. I love you too," she says to me.

"God, I love you Savannah," I say as I pull her into a kiss.

______________________

❤️❤️