Chapter 24

Savannah's POV:

Mid winter break had ended, and school was being extremely hectic. It was hard balancing the exams and spending time with my friends and Harry. We all had to start studying more, but we still had video chats with each other before we went to bed. 

I was having a bad week and I barely spoke to Harry this week. I was buried in homework and I couldn't stand it, I was so close to losing it. I was dozing off in the middle of class and snapped out of it, once I heard the bell ring. Shit, I didn't get any notes. "Okay, kids, for the next assignment, you have to work in assigned pairs, those pairs are: Savannah and Chad, Nessi and Iza, Bonica and Racquel, Vinny and Pierre..."

Everyone was heading out the classroom and I rushed to find someone to give me notes, before I headed to my next class. I noticed Chad and I called out to him.

He looked over to me and said, "Hey Sav, what's up?"

"Hey, um, is it possible I could get notes from our last class?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, just walk to my locker with me," he replied.

I nodded as I followed him. He passed me the notes and I was so relieved. "Thank you so much," I said as I gave him a hug, "You're a life saver."

"No problem, when do you wanna meet up for the assignment," he said. 

"Sav!" I heard a voice call out.

Before I respond, to the call, I respond with, "Um let's just meet up at the library the day after tomorrow at three."

"Saturday at three, it's a date," he says. I give him a sorta weird look, and then he clarifies with, "I mean like a calendar date thing."

"Okay then, see you then," I say.

I looked over and saw Harry waiting for me. I walked over to him, "Hey babe," I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Hi Angel," he said, "What were you doing with Chad?"

"We have a paired assignment together, so we established a meet up, and I needed notes," I say.

"Huh, okay then," he says, in a different tone.

"Oh my god," I say, chuckling.

"What?"

"You're jealous, aren't you?" I smirk.

"No, I have nothing to be jealous of," Harry says.

"Hey!" I said, in a mocking offended tone.

"I have nothing to be jealous of because I'm dating you and he only has a study meeting," he clarifies.

"Nice save," I say, as we walk to our next class together.

~~~

When I was walking to the cafeteria, I heard someone call me.

"Savannah!" 

"Hey Chad, what's up?" I ask.

"Uh nothing much, I just wanted to wanna see if you wanted to walk to the cafeteria together," he said.

"Yeah sure, I guess," I say.

When we get to the cafeteria, Chad stops me before we enter the doors. 

"What are we waiting for?" I ask.

"I want to tell you something," Chad says.

"Okay..." I say.

"Savannah, I like you. I mean, I like like you," he said.

Oh no, this is bad. I have to put a stop to this, "I'm sorry Chad but I don't feel the same about you. I'm with Harry and I love him."

He kisses me. I don't kiss him back obviously. I can see the gym class coming out the gym and the students are starting to pour out. 

"What the fuck?!" I hear a voice say.

Chad gets distracted and I take the advantage, to push him to the floor. 

I look over to the voice and it's Harry and he was fuming. Before I could say anything, he says, "We're over," in a cold voice and takes off. I'm about to follow after him but I feel a grab on my ankle from Chad. I'm about to pop off on this SOB.

"LET GO OF ME!" I say, as I kick him in the stomach. "I don't like you. Get that in your thick skull, dumbass. I love Harry, not you."

"You don't have to pretend anymore," Chad says, in that pathetic voice of his.

"What the fuck do you mean pretend?!" I say.

"I know you were only with Harry because he manipulated you into it."

"What is with your thick skull? He didn't manipulate me to be with me. I'm with him because I love him."

"But Madeline said-,"

"Madeline!" I realized. This was a set up.

_____________

Thanks for reading!