Chapter 49

Savannah's POV:

A couple days after I woke up, I was discharged. There was no serious damage done to me, but I still had regular doctor visits once every two weeks. 

Once Harry, Spence, and I drove home together. I fed him and put him to sleep. I couldn't help but feel content with myself. I had my beautiful little  family all together again and there was nothing more I could ask for. 

Once I headed back to our room, Harry asked me to sit down so we could talk, while he was shuffling around our closet.

"What's up?" I asked.

Harry came out of the closet with the hat box. The hat box that I put all those just- in- case letters and pictures. 

I sighed, as I began to talk, "Harry..."

"No Savannah," Harry interjected, "I'm not mad at you. I'm just... I'm just upset with myself that I let you believe that you weren't gonna make it and that you had to leave something for us to remember you by."

"It wasn't that Harry. It wasn't that you let me believe that. I let myself believe that. While I was pregnant, my condition was always in the back of my head. It was worrying and stressful for me and I couldn't have that for Spence. The only wary I could think of getting it out of my head, was by writing it down. I was worried that if I had died, I would leave you and our child alone. A child that wouldn't have any knowledge of me. I didn't want that for him. I didn't want him to have to ask you, 'what was momma like?' 'why isn't she here?' 'why did she leave me?'. I didn't want that for him or you. I wanted our child to know me and the only way I could've really done that was when I wrote those letters. I'm sorry that I made you feel that it was something you did that made me write those letters," I said.

Harry looked somewhat relieved and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you Savannah," he said.

"I love you too Harry," I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now about a week later since Harry and I had that talk. Now that we had come clean to each other, the three of us were inseparable. We had organized a party to officially welcome Spencer to the family and let him meet his grandparents.

I got myself ready first, before Spencer woke up. I wore a casual, slightly baggy black jumpsuit with buttons and I leave my hair out. I pair it with a pair of silver thin hoop earrings and a pair of black flats.

 I pair it with a pair of silver thin hoop earrings and a pair of black flats

After I get dressed, I get Spencer dressed in a cute cream colored onesie and feed him, while I sit in the rocker in his room.