Chapter 40

Savannah's POV 

It's been a couple days since the scare. Harry still won't let me out of bed and as much as I love him and understand why he's doing this, it's been really boring. I got excited when a soap opera came on. That's never happened before. What has my life come to? The next thing I know, I was watching the twilight saga again. My thoughts come to a halt when I feel the morning sickness come in. I rush out of bed and throw up, while Harry came in soon after rubbing my back and holding my hair back. It was only 4 in the morning but I was up writing on my laptop because I couldn't sleep. Suddenly, I began craving food.

"Harry, can you get me some peanut butter and ice cream with pickles?" I ask as we head back to bed.

"Ummm.... I think we ran out of pickles," he said.

Oh no. Here comes the waterworks.

"I want pickles!" I sob. Oh god I really hate this. These pregnancy hormones have been a bitch. 

"Calm down, Sav," Harry says as he tries to soothe me.

"I'm sorry!" I say, "These damn pregnancy hormones are awful! How do you still bother with me?" 

"Savannah, you will never be a bother to me. I love you and our child with all my heart and if I have to go out in the middle of the night to get pickles, then so be it," he says.

I start crying more as I say, 

"That was so sweet! God, I hate crying so much!" I sob.

Harry chuckles as he goes to go get me my pickles. God bless my man.

A couple hours later

I was now about 14 weeks along and I had a bump growing. The girls apparently they had a surprise for me and set it up downstairs in the living room since I was still meant to be on bed rest. Harry was finally letting me out of bed for once. Harry was aware of what the girls were planning and he had a get together with the boys.

They sent me a dress in advance and I was told not to open the until today. It was a fitted black maternity dress with a gray tied top design. It looked absolutely beautiful. I decided to let my hair out and I put on a light layer of makeup. 

As I was doing my makeup, Harry walked in

"Wow," I heard him say to himself. I chuckled.

"You look magnificent, Savannah," Harry said sweetly.

"Thank you, babe," I say.

He comes over and bends down to my bump. 

"Hey Little Bean, it's your dad here. Try not to give momma a hard time today, okay? I love you," he says.

I already feel my eyes water. Okay Savannah, we are not crying. We are not ruining the makeup it took half an hour to do. Suddenly I feel something.

"Ooh," I say, as I sigh.

"What? Are you okay? Do you need an ambulance?" Harry rambles.

I chuckle, "It's okay Harry. Little Bean is just kicking."

He smiles and lays his hand on my bump.

"That's our kid," he says.

I smile as I pull him into a kiss.

A while later

The girls were finally ready to show me their surprise. Haley came upstairs to get me as Harry was leaving. Once I headed into the living room, I was speechless. Our house was all decorated with hundreds of balloons and streamers on the wall. I noticed a huge pile of presents and lots of snacks.

"SURPRISE!" They all screamed.

"Oh my god, what is this?" I say.

"Since we weren't able to plan a proper bachelorette party, we decided to plan you a baby shower!" Lily exclaims.

"Oh my god, you guys..." I say as the waterworks start to begin.

"No, no crying, okay? These are happy times," Ivy says.

I laugh as they sit me down. They hand me a glass of sparkling cider and we begin the present opening.

I open the first one and the tag says it's from Haley. As I opened the wrapping I see a book.

"It's a baby memory book. You can paste pictures and write down moments and dates in it and just watch, in five years you'll be looking back on it and see how fast they grow up," Haley says.

I smile as I open it. As I flipped the beautiful embroidered pages, I realize I may not even be here for my baby and all the other dark thoughts roll in. 

"Savannah..." Ivy says softly.

I shake the thoughts away and say, 

"I'm okay. I love it and I love you guys so so much."

"We love you too Sav," Ivy says.

We all had tears in are eyes and Ivy said,

"Okay remember we said no crying," she chuckles. We all laugh and wipe them away, as we begin to open more presents. We all had an amazing time as we ate cake, opened gifts, and took photos. A while after the boys joined us and we all had an amazing time.

___________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ❤️❤️