Chapter 29

Savannah's POV:

It was a couple weeks after we got back together and even though it took a few weeks, Harry and I were back on track. College applications were coming up soon but I didn't know what to think of it. At the beginning of high school, if you had asked me what college I wanted to go to, I would've said any where that's far away from Harry. But now... it's different. Harry and I both have our dream colleges, but could our relationship take the distance?

Harry and I were currently in my room, studying for finals together. I might as well ask him about it anyway.

"Hey Harry?" I asked.

He looked up from his books and replied, "Yes Angel?"

"What are we gonna do about college?" I asked.

He sighed. "We can try to find a college for the both of us," he suggested.

I nodded, as I felt tears coming to my eyes and I quickly turned away.

"Hey, hey..." Harry says worriedly.

He wipes my tears with his thumb and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"What's wrong Angel?" He ask.

"I'm worried that when college comes and we can't find a good college for the both of us by then, we'll have to do long distance, then we're gonna have problems, and then we'll break up!" I say very upset.

"Hey, look at me," he says, as he lifts my face, "Under no circumstances, would I ever break up with you. You're it for me, Savannah, you're the love of my life. If we end up doing long distance, then so be it. I know our relationship could push through it."

"You're it for me too, Harry," I say sniffling.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I say.

A couple of weeks later

College directories came out a couple days ago. Harry and I have been looking through schools, with no luck so far. Harry wanted a school with a good athletic and math program, while I was more interested in writing programs. I wanted to be an author some day and it was my dream. While Harry like sports more as a hobby, he wanted to go into a finance job. 

I get pulled out of my thoughts once I heard my name being screamed like a maniac down the school hall.

"Savannah! Savannah!!!" 

It was Harry lol.

"Slow down!" I say, "I'm still gonna be here 5 minutes later you know."

"I think I found a school!" He exclaims.

"Really which one?" I say excitedly.

"Look at Penn State!" He says.

It was perfect. It had all the programs we wanted and more. 

"Eeehhhhhhhh!" I squealed as I jumped into his arms, "It's perfect!"

_______________________

❤️