Soft

I got another amazing request and this is the result! :) Dont hesitate on asking for one-shots or making suggestions; I want to write things that you'll enjoy reading.

Enjoy <3

_________________

Wally West chuckled as his 1-year-old granddaughter fell butt-first and laughed. Her short black hair flew everywhere and she clapped her hands, as if she had just archived something incredible.

The red-headed man picked her up from the floor and put the petite child on his lap.

Both Bat and Flash families and some other superheroes were gathered at the manor to watch the Super Bowl, although no one seemed to be so interested in that.

His daughter was chatting with her mother and his Aunt, while Rose -Bart's wife- just stood next to them holding a mug of something, the other hand resting on her pregnant belly.

Bruce was talking to Clark on the couch, while Jai and Lian were cuddling remotely close to them. He could see Roy vomiting from the other side of the room. He mentally laughed.

Hana Martha pushed herself up on her grandpa's lap and started rubbing her little hands through his fiery red hair. Jinx saw her husband and granddaughter from across the room and smiled, making Irey turn around.

"Hana, sweetie" she grabbed her daughter "Don't pull grandpa's hair" The little infant just chuckled and clapped her hands again. Iris rolled her eyes.

"She wasn't even pulling, dear" Wally smiled, reaching for his beloved grandchild again "We were just having fun"

Irey looked at her child and couldn't help but smile at how cheery and beautiful she looked. She was just like her father "I know", she said, and put her back on her father's lap. The joy Wally felt was indescribable.

Damian Wayne walked into the common room holding two bowls of popcorn on his hands. He put them down on the table and proceeded to sit down next to Dick and his daughter Mar'i, who was playing with his tie when he heard a high pitched voice.

"Dadaaa!" Hana squealed at his father and he immediately rushed toward her voice, but relaxed when he saw his father-in-law with her.

"Hello, little munchkin" Damian took his daughter from Wally's lap and kissed her all over her little face and neck. She squealed and tried to push him away.

Wally smiled unconsciously at them. He had to admit it, after Damian and Irey got married he had developed a strange relationship with the former assassin.

He no longer wanted him away from his daughter - it was the total opposite. He had learnt a while ago that they complimented each other, and that they made each other happy.

For him, it was what mattered the most.

As Damian played with his daughter on the floor, attracting more than a couple of glances and making Bruce smirk, Wally realized how wrong he had been.

He thought he didn't have a heart, that he didn't really love his daughter. He had already started to question that when they were 17 and started dating officially, but he just didn't want to see it.

When they got married, he finally understood that they loved each other, and he welcomed Damian into the family happily. Everyone was shocked.

And when they had a child together, Wally had found out how completely wrong he had been all these years. He thought the man didn't have a heart. That he was cold, and that was it.

But when he saw the former Robin holding his baby daughter for the first time and hiding tears of happiness, the speedster knew he had all his respect.

Damian not only loved Irey so much that it was indescribable, but he also loved Hana even more than he loved himself.

Wally also loved his family more than he had ever loved anything else, and that was enough for him.

That was enough for him to finally accept Damian Wayne as his family. As he saw Hana clinching to her father's neck and trying to climb his torso, making Damian laugh to the point of crying, he knew it.

Damian Wayne was softer than anyone else would've ever imagined.