In love

I hope this one's good enough. I kind of ran out of inspiration...itll came back in a flash tho.

((see what I did there))

Enjoy <3

________

Wally didn't remember how he fell for her. He remembered the moment they met, which he considered being practically the same.

He lost track of how many times he remembered her that she was beautiful, and worth it, and that he was with her because he really wanted to. It wasn't out of interest, he really cared for her.

Coming from a person like Jinx, her acceptance towards him was a big step. He didn't recall the first time he wrapped his arms around her and she didn't flinch. Neither did he remember the first time she had let him kiss her neck without hexing him.

He knew that it took its time, tho. Jinx wasn't a touchy person, but he was. That was a problem at first, when she didn't accept him completely. He understood. They had first met some weeks before he found her again, and asked her to live with him until she had enough money to get her own place.

After a long time of thinking it over, she had agreed. Surprisingly not long after moving in with him, he suspected she was more than ready to get her own place. She didn't say a word. Neither did he.

She didn't want to go away, and he didn't want her to leave. When she realized this, Jinx opened up to him. She told him the little amount of things she knew about her past, and he told her all about what she was shocked to find out that wasn't a perfect childhood.

Coming from a happy, generous person like Wally, she suspected his childhood had been good. Perfect, even. But after three months of living in the same apartment and one of sleeping in the same bed, she found out how wrong she had been.

Although it hadn't been as bad as hers, it still sucked. His dad was overprotective, which sometimes mixed with aggressiveness. His mom didn't do much but give him love, which wasn't enough to rise him up, as he explained. He had never had a proper parental figure to look up to until he met Barry, and even then, he thought it was too late.

She understood him although she had no idea what having a parental figure felt like. She had grown with none.

At first it had been a simple crush, he admitted it. It wasn't more than his hormones acting up, and the fact that he had never seen a girl with pink hair and matching eyes before. How could he not fall for that?

Then he didn't see her for a while, and all he could think about was Jinx, Jinx, Jinx, Jinx. Just her. He thought his silly crush was getting too far.

He saw her again, and his heart skipped a beat. She wasn't the same chaotic villain he had met, this time she was better. She didn't look better, tho, but she was...different. Better. He could feel it.

She joined his side. The good side. The Titans. They fought against her old team, and he swore he saw revenge on her eyes. She had never looked so real.

She moved in with him. Months passed by. He was officially head-over-heels in love with her, he didn't accept it at first. He thought he'd never fall in love. He thought he'd never care enough for someone to actually leave everything behind just for them.

He was dead wrong.

Wally didn't remember the first time he imagined them getting married. He had planned things on his mind, of course he had. He just didn't have the balls to do it.

Neither did he remembered the first time he wished they had kids, a family. He knew marriage came first, at least that was what he had always been told.

He didn't remember what he was thinking when their kids were born. His mind was racing quicker than usual, and his muscles were vibrating with what they thought it was excitement. But it was fear. He feared not being a good parent, he was scared of failing his family. After all, it was what his father had done.

No need to say that he never failed them.

There were many moments that confused him. Many thoughts, many scenarios he couldn't remember clearly due to the high speed his mind worked at. But other things, he could describe them in accurate detail.

He remembered exactly when both of their children said their first words. Jai's was 'potato'. Irey's was 'papa'. He also remembered the date they started crawling, and walking. It had been creepy, because they took their first steps the exact same day.

He also recalled not so great moments, such as when his daughter confessed she was dating a demon child, also known as Batman's son, or when Jai lost his super speed powers. Those moment had been rough, yet he remembered each one of them in detail.

Wally wasn't sure of many things. He wasn't sure how he got in some situations, or how lucky he was to have some people in his life. It was uncertain.

But he remembered one thing. He knew a simple "Come with me" was all it took him to fall in love with her for the rest of their lives.