Promise Me

Hello again :D I've so many requests (this is one of them!) and so so many ideas I feel really excited about how this story is turning out :)

If you have any requests, I'm taking all of them so don't be shy and tell me on the comments (or by private chat).

The next thing I want to write about is the birth of the twins (finally, I know heh), so brace yourselves for that! :D

Enjoy <3

_____________

Just after two weeks of moving in with him she had gone missing. He knew it wasn't his fault - she had told him she was going shopping. But obviously, she didn't.

He didn't sleep for the 3 days she was missing. Everything was different for him now.

Even tho she had just been part of his life for a little more than 2 weeks, he had already gotten used to her. He was used to waking up early and making breakfast for two. He was used to see her walk into the kitchen in a pair of cute pajamas, her pink hair all the way down to her breasts.

The breasts he tried so hard not to look at, but failed most of the times.

He was used to everything she did, from being grumpy in the mornings to being cheery in the afternoons, and being extremely sleepy at night time.

Sometimes, when he was lucky, he would carry her to bed after she had fallen asleep on the couch. He was tempted to put her on his bed and sleep by her side, but he knew how bad her hexes hurt.

He wasn't used to her being away.

The worst thing was, he didn't even know why she left. Or where she left to. He had contacted Robin and the rest of the Titans to see if they could help. They tried.

She was a former villain, she knew how to hide.

That was what scared him the most. He feared she had gone back to the dark side, betraying him on the way. He shook his head no and never considered it a possibility again.

Jinx had never been a bad person. He thought she felt relieved of joining the good side, she wouldn't go back. At least, he hoped so.

He would've called his Uncle, but he didn't know he had such a friend. He didn't know he had converted a villain into a good person, let alone did he know she was living at his nephew's apartment.

He'd have time to tell him about that.

He had run around the world several times trying to reach her. But it looked like she didn't want to be found. And the worst thing was, Wally didn't know why.

"I needed to see them one last time"

It was what she had told him when she came back 3 days after she had gone missing. He thought it was a long time, but he didn't care about it as he wrapped his arms around her and didn't let go for what seemed hours.

"I needed to tell them why I left" she said, her head resting on his collar bone, arms around his waist. She had missed his touch.

"You could've told me"

"You would've wanted to come"

It was the last thing he needed to hear to understand. Sometimes it wasn't easy to stop being over-protective. Jinx didn't blame him.

"Promise me you'll never disappear again without at least, leaving a post-it on the fridge" she could feel his smirk.

"I promise you, Wally"