Lullaby

Sorry if this is too short, but my cousin who I haven't seen since August is visiting and I don't have as much time to write.

I'll try my best to update frequently tho (:

Enjoy <3

______________

It wasn't the first time she had fallen sick at the most random times, and she felt extremely awful. She'd always have high fevers, but she'd still feel cold.

Wally couldn't do much about it but to take care of her as best as he could. He'd cook her a hot meal, place cold towels on her forehead and keep her company if she wanted to.

But there was one thing she'd always ask him to do, which he was never used to. She'd want him to sing for her.

"Sing me something" she had said once, when she had such a high fever she could barely keep her eyes open. The only thing she wanted was to fall asleep, but she could not do it for some unknown reason.

Since that always helped her to fall asleep, he'd never object. He always sang the same children lullaby to her, and she always fell asleep at the sound of his soft voice.

Wally had many hidden talents, but she had never suspected singing was one of them.

When the babies were born, he was always the one who sang them to sleep. Both would fall asleep within seconds, specially Jai.

Irey would put her fingers inside his mouth to make him shut up, which always made him laugh to the point of tears.

When they grew up, they changed their minds about lullabies; they fancied stories.

He didn't have a problem with it, tho.

"Sing me something" Jinx murmured one night, after putting the twins in bed "Help me fall asleep"

And he would. No matter if his children didn't want to hear any of his songs, his beloved wife would always want him to sing her to sleep.

She always found comfort in his voice, either if he was singing or just talking to her. His voice calmed her down, and it was one of the many things she loved about him.

________

That was one of the many requests that I got, I hope it didn't disappoint you (:

How do you guys feel about the pairing JayCass (Jayson Todd/Cassandra Cain)? I've been obsessed with that pairing lately, and I've been thinking of writing a couple of one shots about them.

I won't give up on this story tho, Flinx is my main not ship but submarine, at this point.

So, what do you think? xx